All Tata Sky users Please come forward and demand this

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 56
  • Views: Views 14,507
no my friend dino don't say bye bye but please update any new forum with vaild source

I wait for a long period. Thr is nothing in TS. Now we r sun hd. I got only stb for 1300, I set the dish with TS person. I have a little worry, bcz 6 yr with TS. Any way this also better. thr is suntv hd. About gsat10 my head is dried. i have no hope.

Sun direct hd is even worse than tata sky. Atleast tata sky's service is good even if it has less channels but sun direct has less channels plus worst service. Its good only for south villagers due to maximum south channels at cheap rate.

This forum has no respect for any privacy or manners towards a member and it is evident now as still despite hours no action has been taken by admin or mods on reported posts

anil g said:
no my friend dino don't say bye bye but please update any new forum with vaild source
Bro, 'dino29' is back on this forum almost after a year and with a new ID 'aumnamonarayana' who claims to be 'dino29' and has updated this forum also but without any source.

Now, if this person is really 'dino29' then he should have used his own ID as he has been already unbanned in this forum but he creates a new ID 'aumnamonarayana', so if he has to create a new ID, would have already created at the time he was banned. Anyways, today he has started a new thread
. and also provided some informations as :
aumnamonarayana said:
Good News for all!

This time Tata Sky will be adding new channels in a bundle , both Standard Definition and HD. Wait a little more, addition time not fixed yet but it will be a Bumper Addition that is a surety.

For ur info, i am dino29. I will not be active in this forum , just came to share this news.

Enjoy!
Even Prashanta bro said that
Prashanta said:
I think you are not dino29
if you are, then post a single post with your old id to belive you
then he replied,
aumnamonarayana said:
Dear Members,

Some of you are doubting my credentials and the information i have provided. Plz note that i am sharing the info i have got from my sources. To add to that addition is likely to happen within this month or max by next month. Don't know from what satellite it will happen.

Thanks
Now, I want to ask 'dino29' bro that if you and 'aumnamonarayana', both are the same guy then you should reply with your old ID and if you are not the same guy then it will be not possible for you to reply from the ID of 'dino29' which you claim to be.

And if this is the case then 'dino29' bro, you could understand that how much this guy can damage your reputation who claims to be 'dino29' only to make us believe on his news. Now, its upto you that whether you want this guy to tell himself 'dino29' or you would like to answer him, here on this thread where you posted your last post almost a year back. I think it will be a dynamic start for you again on this forum.

If you want Neo channels pls contact Corporate Office Address & Contact Nos :
Neo Sports Broadcast Pvt Ltd,
Nimbus Centre,
Oberoi Complex,
Andheri (West),
Mumbai - 400 053.
Contact No. : +91 22 26352000
Fax No. : + 91 22 26352123
Distribution Contacts :
For more information, contact: [email protected] v
International & Syndication :
For more information, contact: internationalsyndication @neosports.tv
HR :
For more information, contact: [email protected]
Marketing Queries :
Media Queries :
For more information, contact: mediaqueries@neosport s.tv
Ad Sales :
National Head :
Sudip Roy
Contact no. : +919819886281
Email id : [email protected]
West & South Head :
Rajan Bodh
Contact no. : +919820684306
Email id : [email protected]
North & East Head :
Nikhil Mahendra
Contact no. : 09811777932

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock