All videocon d2h users please come forward and demand this

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 9,662

dino29

Reaction score
This will happen only if all of us send mail, tweets to videocon d2h and i am sure u all want this to happen

Write e mail to videocon d2h at [email protected], [email protected] and
Twet to videocon d2h at twitter.com/videocon d2h

The message which u need to send thru e mail is this

''Dear videocon d2h

We all want videocon d2h to remove neo sports and neo prime from all base packs and include zee khana khazana ,20 active music audio chs and planet m music hitz video ch included in gold sports pack and ten cricket in platinum pack.
The reason for this is that neo sports and neo prime have no content which customers want to see since they lost bcci india cricket rights and serie a rights.
The two channels from neo cost about Rs 40 plus taxes and are really not worth to b included in base packs.zee khana khazana ,20 active music audio chs and planet m music hitz video ch combined cost the same and should b included in gold sports pack while ten cricket which costs Rs 30 should b included in platinum pack

also request include zee khana khazana ,20 active music audio chs and planet m music hitz video ch in gold sports pack
You can increase platinum pack charges by Rs 15

Plz forward this feedback to ur packaging team

Regards''

Come on guys send the above message to the email id's of tata sky that i mentioned above

Tweet this message to videocon d2h

tweet 1-''remove neo chs from all base packs & introduce ten cricket in platinum pack
tweet 2-plz include zee khana khazana ,20 active music audio chs and planet m music hitz video ch in gold sports pack

Dino Bhai,write something for Airtel users like us so that we can mail ti Airtel.
We deseparately need your advice.

sorry for the mistakes in the 1st post, have now edited and rectified it

dino29 said:
This will happen only if all of us send mail, tweets to videocon d2h and i am sure u all want this to happen

Twet to tata sky at twitter.com/videocon d2h

''Dear videocon d2h

We all want videocon d2h to remove neo sports and neo prime from all base packs and introduce ten action , ten sports in gold sports pacj and ten cricket in platinum pack.
The reason for this is that neo sports and neo prime have no content which customers want to see since they lost bcci india cricket rights and serie a rights.
The two channels from neo cost about Rs 40 plus taxes and are really not worth to b included in base packs. ten sports and ten action combined cost the same and should b included in gold sports pack while ten cricket which costs Rs 30 should b included in platinum pack

also request include zee khana khazana ,20 active music audio chs and planet m music hitz video ch in new diamond pack
You can increase ne diamond pack charges by Rs 10 platinum pack charges by Rs 15

Regards''

Come on guys send the above message to the email id's of tata sky that i mentioned above

''remove neo chs from all base packs & introduce ten action,ten sports in gold sports pack and ten cricket in platinum pack.
correct.
Ten sports & Ten action already in goldsports pack.

oops sorry, got confused writing fozr tata sky snd videocon d2h

dino29 said:

Twet to tata sky :D:D:D at twitter.com/videocon d2h :D:D:D:D

''Dear videocon d2h

We all want videocon d2h to remove neo sports and neo prime from all base packs and introduce ten action , ten sports in gold sports pacj and ten cricket in platinum pack.
The two channels from neo cost about Rs 40 plus taxes and are really not worth to b included in base packs.zee khana khazana ,20 active music audio chs and planet m music hitz video ch combined cost the same and should b included in gold sports pack while ten cricket which costs Rs 30 should b included in platinum pack

also request include zee khana khazana ,20 active music audio chs and planet m music hitz video ch in gold sports pack
You can increase platinum pack charges by Rs 15

Regards''

tweet 1-''remove neo chs from all base packs & introduce ten cricket in platinum pack
tweet 2-plz include zee khana khazana ,20 active music audio chs and planet m music hitz video ch in new diamond pack

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

chinnupepsi4all bro as i was writing for both tata sky and videocon d2h section so mistake happened. now its corrected, see the first post

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock