All Tata Sky users Please come forward and demand this

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 7,294
One, I don't agree with this. Second, if this is how you would have got something from them, then we would have got all the new channels which all Tata Sky subscribers are demanding for ages and pushing them so hard for!

whr u mixing up the 2 issues, tata sky has been unable to add new chs as they have transponder space shortage
regarding inclusion of ten netwoek chs in supreme sports and grand sports pack, why do u disagree? what is wrong in it?
do u love useless content of neo prime and neo sports

dino29 said:
This will happen only if all of us send mail, tweets to tata sky and i am sure u all want this to happen

Write e mail to tata sky [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]
Twet to tata sky at twitter.com/tata sky

The message which u need to send thru e mail is this

''Dear Tata Sky

We all want tata sky to remove neo sports and neo prime from all base packs and introduce ten action , ten sports in supreme sports pack and ten cricket in grand sports pack.
The reason for this is that neo sports and neo prime have no content which customers want to see since they lost bcci india cricket rights and serie a rights.
The two channels from neo cost about Rs 40 plus taxes and are really not worth to b included in base packs. ten sports and ten action combined cost the same and should b included in supreme sports pack while ten cricket which costs Rs 30 should b included in grand sports pack
Plz forward this feedback to ur packaging team

Regards''

come on guys send the above message to the email id's of tata sky that i mentioned above

Tweet this message to tata sky

''remove neo sports and neo prime from all base packs and introduce ten action , ten sports in supreme sports pack and ten cricket in grand sports pack.''

we are not :no Followers of DINO29

We are not :no Puppets in ur HANDS...

Please Stop :angry:angry Creating this type of USELESS THREADS in DREAMDTH...

PLease PLease PLease PLease WE are BEGGING YOU PLease PLease PLease :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock