Breaking All users will be migrated to new TRAI Tariff by 31st March 2019

Today received message that in next few days I will be migrated to best fit plan
2EoVFRN.png

Today received message that in next few days I will be migrated to best fit plan
2EoVFRN.png
So after receiving the above qouted msg about migrating to best fit plan today TS migrated me to new regime. But TS simply shifted my pack to thier CURATED PACK i.e Family Sports HD this is there so called "Best Fit Plan" now even after paying 127 extra I'm missing some channels :mad:
All SD feed of HD channels subscribed
Jeet prime
UTV HD
Star Gold Select SD & HD
Colors Cineplex
Discovery Kids
Fyi TV18

AC6A8cL.png

I'll try to create my pack today itself as it's very costly to pay 646 pm & will add only much needed channels and will avoid unnecessary channels

Last edited:
So after receiving the above qouted msg about migrating to best fit plan today TS migrated me to new regime. But TS simply shifted my pack to thier CURATED PACK i.e Family Sports HD this is there so called "Best Fit Plan" now even after paying 127 extra I'm missing some channels :mad:
That's already known, bro. TS will shift to their curated packs. I'm still on Platinum HD monthly pack and the 'Best fit plan' for my pack is 'Premium sports English HD'. Also for me, the curated pack costs more with less number of channels. I get more number of channels at cheaper rates if I select broadcasters pack.
You'll not get the SD feed of subscribed HD channels. :(

I think all users will be migrated to new TRAI tariff order before 31st march. 🤔. So, IMO, thread title needs to be updated.

They brought these rules to allow Consumers to watch what and only what they want. If we are still allowing some third party to choose the channels for us, the rules are meaningless! So say no to those curated packs and choose your own channels/broadcaster packs!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock