Breaking All users will be migrated to new TRAI Tariff by 31st March 2019

I chose Tatasky "Tamil Sports pack " cost Rs. 267, but it adds up to Rs. 420 including Network Fees of Rs. 153. Any idea how to reduce the network fees bros?
By the way, 153 is basic NCF which you can't reduce. So live with it. But you can reduce the pack cost by selecting your favorite channels alone.

I chose Tatasky "Tamil Sports pack " cost Rs. 267, but it adds up to Rs. 420 including Network Fees of Rs. 153. Any idea how to reduce the network fees bros?
No way you can reduce its compulsory to take 153 NCF with it you'll get 200 FTA channels Complimentary Package :ok2:

If you sue them then you can get even bigger compensation so file a case
Bro I have only 25 days left for ldp. And I got 206 out of 290. It's ok for me.
Nd i have used 5 days already. So balance is 34 rupees.

And am not going to file a case for Rs. 34
Indian Judiciary 😎

Last edited:
Bro I have only 25 days left for ldp. And I got 206 out of 290. It's ok for me.
Nd i have used 5 days already. So balance is 34 rupees.

And am not going to file a case for Rs. 34
Indian Judiciary 😎

consumer cases are different from civil/criminal court. No cost also. I heard it's very fast. Anyway happy viewing

From April 1, Viewers will pay only for the channels they want.
TV monthly bills drop down under new rules: TRAI Chairman
If we pay Rs 153 for 100 fta channels than how our monthly bill reduced I 🤔 , being a Trai chairman he is not aware of so he think. Second he told that 90% of people like to watch 50 or less channels than why he decide that Rs 153 for 100 fta channels so according to him it should be Rs 153 for 50 channels because only 50 channels watch by 90%. So I have a request if they have this kind of data than please provide top 50 rated channels at Rs 153

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock