Another milestone in DDF by a member

Congratulations bro. For getting into No.1 position of the top poster list of biggest DTH Forum in India.

Appriciate the efforts you put in achieving this. Wish to see Biswa bro on the forum again, his posts also gave the forum users much information.

Thanks a lot bhai :luv n yes bro missing biswa bro in this forum hope he returns soon n contribute again :tup

Thanks once again to all friends for supporting me always n for all Your lovely wishes :luv:eek:hya

SarfaRaZ said:
Thanks a lot bhai :luv n yes bro missing biswa bro in this forum hope he returns soon n contribute again :tup

Thanks once again to all friends for supporting me always n for all Your lovely wishes :luv:eek:hya

My returning to the forum is not probable, as i have responsibilities of my job and career, after my father's untimely expiry 3 years ago. Congratulations. Best Wishes and Regards ... :)

Bapun Raz said:
Congratulations bro. For getting into No.1 position of the top poster list of biggest DTH Forum in India.

Appriciate the efforts you put in achieving this. Wish to see Biswa bro on the forum again, his posts also gave the forum users much information.

Best Wishes and Regards. Hope you are doing well. Returning to the forum will not be possible due to other responsibilities. But i do keep a track of the developments as and when i get time... Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock