Another milestone in DDF by a member

Biswajit.HD said:
Best Wishes and Regards. Hope you are doing well. Returning to the forum will not be possible due to other responsibilities. But i do keep a track of the developments as and when i get time... Thank you.

Good to hear back from you on this occasion. Yes, i am also doing well bro. Your advises and many guidance helped me in many ways through out my life. You don't know what a nice person you are. SSParikshya, who was kid then, now grown up and realized his mistakes as well, so all people learning some day!

Best of luck for your future plans. Hope you got married now. ;)

Bapun

Biswajit.HD said:
Congratulations Sarfaraz ji

I didnt Spoke with you bro we didnt lnteract with each other .. but you know bro ur threads , posts & post count gave immense boost to me take part in DDF Family :) .. Just one request plz spend leisure time with us we'll feel happy :hs:) ..

I did not get a chance to interact with you Biswa bro. But from Bapun bro's words I understand that bro you are a very nice human being. If possible biswa bro keep posting on your leisure time and interact with us. I would love to interact with you. Hope you are having a great time with your family. May God bless you. Thank You. And Sarfa bro Many congrats bro. I knew bro you could do this. You have proven me right. You have been such a great support for me that I know. Kind, helpful many adjectives are suitable for you. Finally Sai Laxman bro, my sweet friend, also close to a milestone of crossing 40,152 posts and be the second top poster. Good Luck Sai bro. Again Bapun bro you have been a constant support for all of us. Please keep us supporting like this bro. May God bless you all. Three cheers for our lovely DDF family.

@Bishnu bro -- Till now you congratulate 4 times sarfa bro :) ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock