Another milestone reached by a DDF member

Bapun Raz said:
Shandaar milestone Gobi bro.. :win

Thanks to all bros :) .. Thanks Bapun bro :) .. Still I'm rembering my post in ddf in d2h forum :) ..still a mystery for me how I did this bro :) ..

Great salute to Biswa bro I may over past him in posts but I'm no where nearing to his knowledge :) .. And all the Genius of ddf (with or without Dream Genius tag excluding me) [emoji120] ..

And Thanks to Rahul bro for ur words :) .. All the credits goes to Bapun bro , Vicky thambi , jay vbro , sutharshan Anna , Saj bhai coz those are my inspiration here to help our bros even though I'm not no way nearing to those bros but giving little inputs to our bros what I can able to do for him :) ..

Thanks once again bros for ur support , love , knowledge gave to me .. I'm giving 0.000001% to ddf but gained 99.999999% knowledge from ddf [emoji120] ..

Gobinaath said:
Thanks to all bros :) .. Thanks Bapun bro :) .. Still I'm rembering my post in ddf in d2h forum :) ..still a mystery for me how I did this bro :) ..

Great salute to Biswa bro I may over past him in posts but I'm no where nearing to his knowledge :) .. And all the Genius of ddf (with or without Dream Genius tag excluding me) [emoji120] ..

And Thanks to Rahul bro for ur words :) .. All the credits goes to Bapun bro , Vicky thambi , jay vbro , sutharshan Anna , Saj bhai coz those are my inspiration here to help our bros even though I'm not no way nearing to those bros but giving little inputs to our bros what I can able to do for him :) ..

Thanks once again bros for ur support , love , knowledge gave to me .. I'm giving 0.000001% to ddf but gained 99.999999% knowledge from ddf [emoji120] ..

Yes. Biswajit had learnt a lot of tracking on this satellite field from here and in return he gave a lot contribution to the forum. Same with you bro. Someone can not help everyone. But everyone can help someone surely. Biswajit used to work with us in the team as Co administrator too in our early days. Later he got busy with his life after his father's untimely demise.

Its good to see knowledgeable people guidance around. Currently also we have many such asset on the forum. These days many new talents also coming and we are trying our best to give them a special place here. So they can do more updations on the forum and make internet a better place.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock