Any Body Having Idea.....TS will Launch New Channels in June

Rushil.D said:
Now tata sky started adding dd channels so now some thing is happening between tata sky and isro :sp :eek:hya

So does that mean tata sky and isro have made an agreement for gsat 10 tps between them:sp:sp:sp

we can assume in somany ways..may be they got additional tps, either in gsat-10,or in foreign satellite. I dont think gsat-10 will work for them

harshbardhan said:
So far as I know Tata Sky has only one official Twitter a/c that is Tatasky@tatasky.

Exactly.. I think u know who is the Admin of above said Pages.. :D he was promoting FB pages few years back and Banned in another forum.. :p

Re: RE: Any Body Having Idea.....TS will Launch New Channels in June

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Exactly.. I think u know who is the Admin of above said Pages.. :D he was promoting FB pages few years back and Banned in another forum.. :p
:D:D:lol

Mr.Kumarbhai said:

:D:D:D:D

any one having any idea, whether the above mentioned un official tatasky page is trustable or not?

Someone was interacting with MAX 2 fake page on Facebook somedays back. They just want a reply no matter whose page is that !

I'm realy
disappointing with tatasky n the technical
team...I'm requesting before the election,but after
the elections what the kannada news channels i
demanded to add that can't b added till now.. I
requested them from last 24months by hundreds of mail by several requesting to customer care
senior executive but nobody is responding to my
query... This one shows negligence wt
consumer...so keep it up this negligence... n
make your life jingalala... Shame on u blody
customer care..n ur useless technical team.finally I decided I can't mail u never. "TATASKYCUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVES ARE NOT WORRYABOUT THE CUSTOMER.. THEY SIMPLY
SUGGESTS ME IF U NOT LIKE U CAN QUIT TATASKY." What an idea sirji.......???

Vivek4ur said:
I'm realy
disappointing with tatasky n the technical
team...I'm requesting before the election,but after
the elections what the kannada news channels i
demanded to add that can't b added till now.. I
requested them from last 24months by hundreds of mail by several requesting to customer care
senior executive but nobody is responding to my
query... This one shows negligence wt
consumer...so keep it up this negligence... n
make your life jingalala... Shame on u blody
customer care..n ur useless technical team.finally I decided I can't mail u never. "TATASKYCUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVES ARE NOT WORRYABOUT THE CUSTOMER.. THEY SIMPLY
SUGGESTS ME IF U NOT LIKE U CAN QUIT TATASKY." What an idea sirji.......???

Why are u exactly disappointed with technical team ? :huh

Ch addition is not a technical issue, it's a management issue.

bro..channels will be added, as of my calculations, may be they have big plans in this.at anytime we will hear a surprise news

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock