Any Body Having Idea.....TS will Launch New Channels in June

rajneesh said:
Just 10 days left is june.....Till no signs of Channels addtion by TS.......Any how...I am tottaly annoyed with TS Services......And as allready like earlier times.....we ready to listen that....Due to Space contrains Channels are not getting added...

U got Zindagi in June. Don't u ?:huh

3 showcase channels removed now on Tatasky ..I think the news of 7 music channels launching on 25th june which CC told me earlier is going to be TRUE ..let me ask the CC again for confirmation

RAz said:
3 showcase channels removed now on Tatasky ..I think the news of 7 music channels launching on 25th june which CC told me earlier is going to be TRUE ..let me ask the CC again for confirmation

go ahead bro

dinesh19 said:
go ahead bro

I think 6 days left in june....and only one channel Zindagi added......No chance as of now for some good news for TS users....Better luck for the next month....

rajneesh said:
I think 6 days left in june....and only one channel Zindagi added......No chance as of now for some good news for TS users....Better luck for the next month....

anything can happen in a single day..dont under estimate the power of one day

Forget it as always '' Tata Sky will keep making excuses as they have been doing for many years then after 1 year add few channels as giving lollypop to children then again repeat excuses, they r a pro in just that, they don't have real intention to add new channels''. Other DTH can add bandwidth and wow here we have Tata Sky who just give (false) excuses as to why they can't add channels. If they cannot add new transponders in 8 years, then u can't expect it now too

aumnamonarayan said:
Forget it as always '' Tata Sky will keep making excuses as they have been doing for many years then after 1 year add few channels as giving lollypop to children then again repeat excuses, they r a pro in just that, they don't have real intention to add new channels''. Other DTH can add bandwidth and wow here we have Tata Sky who just give (false) excuses as to why they can't add channels. If they cannot add new transponders in 8 years, then u can't expect it now too

Correct Bro.......But lets keep our hope alive and wait till the end june.....Expecting may same miracle happen

Good news,Tata Sky official twiiter page saying that Tatasky will add some channels in last week of july.:sp :sp :sp

Image_102.png

Karan Rockz said:
Good news,Tata Sky official twiiter page saying that Tatasky will add some channels in last week of july.:sp :sp :sp

Image_102.png

Good update bro ...is it official ts page

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock