Any gift this diwali from rdtv???

kuldeep singh

Reaction score
Just 1 day 2 go fro diwali and rdtv didnt added any channels yet..so wat do u think abt our gift from rdtv before diwali..we will get or not???

Well bro. They already given you gift of Espn and Star cricket HD AND 4 ch. Is confirmed 2 HD cha and two sd ch. 2 hd ch. Are star gold hd and star world hd and two sd ch. Are kochu tv and captain tv .so wait n watch

Well bro. They already given you gift of Espn and Star cricket HD AND 4 ch. Is confirmed 2 HD cha and two sd ch. 2 hd ch. Are star gold hd and star world hd and two sd ch. Are kochu tv and captain tv .so wait n watch

okk yaar..but when they r going to add these ch. dude?? before diwali the will add or not???

yaar they are doing it to late man...and now colors hd has launched they will add it aftr 2-3 yrs i think so..and wat abt sony mix,utv stars,9x tashan,star cj alive,history channel,discovery hd wat abt these ch. bro..??

They have changed their management so hope they will do something good and no info. Abt all these ch. Only discovery HD World is going to add soon.but date is not confirm

Ya i am using both .and pls click on thanks option if you want to give thanks to some one and visit regular here for more latest updates on rdtv or any other dth

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock