any information about the channel addition in july month

Status
Not open for further replies.
out of race? And Thats why they were number 1 last year in number of customers! Please think before you post anything, dudes!

seems fans of other dth have grown jealous of D2h and Thats why they are defaming D2h without any valid reasoning.

Right timkamat bro

I dont understand why people say that they r out of race.

I think when compare to channel count d2h is still the best dth

4 Beta

Devesh said:
Right timkamat bro

I dont understand why people say that they r out of race.

I think when compare to channel count d2h is still the best dth

4 Beta

when compare to channel count d2h is the best but we miss lot of major channels like ss2, hbo hits and define....

ksrames74 said:
when compare to channel count d2h is the best but we miss lot of major channels like ss2, hbo hits and define....

missing hbo defined & hbo hits is of no use...,both of them are useless channels with old movies....the movies which they show can always be watched on other channels....

i think u r the first person to say the hbo hits and define channels is useless channels...

not only me many customers expect these channels

not only these channels in regional some channels are missing like tamil regional channels are as follows raj plus, makkal, raj music, sun life,chithiram, star vijay hits, polimer news, gtv spv, tamil active music and movie,,

malayalam regional channels are kappa, mathrubumi .......

in hindi language have some active music audio channels available what about tamil , why d2h avoid tamil customers

ksrames74 said:
i think u r the first person to say the hbo hits and define channels is useless channels...

not only these channels in regional some channels are missing like tamil regional channels are as follows raj plus, makkal, raj music, sun life,chithiram, star vijay hits, polimer news, gtv spv, tamil active music and movie,,

in hindi language have some active music audio channels available what about tamil , why d2h avoid tamil customers

Bro, first understand that Star Vijay Hitz is not a channel. It is a service from Airtel Digital TV alone. So, it cannot be offered to all DTH customers.

ksrames74 said:

ya HBO Channels are useless
98% ur demanded channels doesn't will be coming in future
expect Makkal TV, mathrubhumi, kappa will be coming
Active Music for Tamil Never possible because d2h not have library for Tamil Songs

@sadiq bro , this guy can't understand about Active music

Active Music Service, 1 Video channel + 20 audio channels , the song playing on all of this channels are from song Library of T-series which does not have South languages Songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock