some users post hbo channels, star sports2,

anyone pls contact the nodal officer or videocon senior staff

pls ask why channels will not add is any problem available in ur side

we have only 5 days remaining in this july month

ok wait and see

Dear Admin

Pls close this thread after 31st JULY

Thank u

this guy cant understand anything no matter how well you explain the things. He'll go on trumpeting his own " miraculous" ideas. He does not understand the fact that star vijay hits and active music service are exclusive to airtel and D2h. These are NOT channels, but exclusive "services" by each DTH service. And regarding Hbo hits and define these channels show only old movies which are available on Hbo channel. Who will pay exorbitant prices for these when you get the same movies on Hbo which is available in base packs? It is well known to all DTH users that these will be available ONLY as add on channels and wont be added to any base pack.

Yuvi2Yuvi said:
Today is 26th july

Dont worry, he will come up with a new thread on 1st August with same title and contents just changing JULY to AUGUST.

HBO isn't available in the base pack. In fact, there's no English movie channel in the base pack aka Super Gold.

ksrames74 said:
Today Date is July 25 2013

still now no information about the channel addition

some users post malayalam channels will be add

some users post hbo channels, star sports2,

anyone pls contact the nodal officer or videocon senior staff

pls ask why channels will not add is any problem available in ur side

we have only 5 days remaining in this july month

ok wait and see

Dear Admin

Pls close this thread after 31st JULY

Thank u

You only created the thread and asking to close it now???

geekvishal said:
HBO isn't available in the base pack. In fact, there's no English movie channel in the base pack aka Super Gold.

did I say Hbo is available in lowest base pack? I said Hbo is available in base pack. Why do you ppl Dont read the post properly? And do You expect un get Hbo hits and define in gold pack? I guess Hbo is available in diamond and higher pack(being a platinum HD user I get almost all the channels- so I Dont exactly know).

Sadiq said:
You only created the thread and asking to close it now???

He is such a strange guy that you cant expect what strange things he does!

My request admin and MODs plz, before ending july month close this thread now
Any of result we find this type of threads?

timkamat said:
this guy cant understand anything no matter how well you explain the things. He'll go on trumpeting his own " miraculous" ideas. He does not understand the fact that star vijay hits and active music service are exclusive to airtel and D2h. These are NOT channels, but exclusive "services" by each DTH service. And regarding Hbo hits and define these channels show only old movies which are available on Hbo channel. Who will pay exorbitant prices for these when you get the same movies on Hbo which is available in base packs? It is well known to all DTH users that these will be available ONLY as add on channels and wont be added to any base pack.

yes timkamat i cant understand anything.i am sure u r only the genius.. mostly u blame the other users....first u should learn how to encourage the users....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock