any information about the channel addition in july month

Status
Not open for further replies.
How and why shall we encourage your kind of posts? Do they serve any purpose?

Sadiq said:
You only created the thread and asking to close it now???

yes when i mentioned the july in this thread it is invalid for august

so i request to close this thread after july

timkamat said:
Dont worry, he will come up with a new thread on 1st August with same title and contents just changing JULY to AUGUST.

yes i will come up with a new thread on 1st august with same title

because august month channel addition information will not post in july month thread

Yuvi2Yuvi said:
My request admin and MODs plz, before ending july month close this thread now
Any of result we find this type of threads?

Dear ADMIN

if in this thread is useless, pls close this thread immediatly

yuvi2 yuvi feel very sad

ksrames74 said:

because august month channel addition information will not post in july month thread

Please don't post such a useless threads to increase post count.. Every one knows that no channels added in July.. May be in August as well.. Instead of posting this kind of threads, post any breaking news when a channel is added (not only in Videocon D2h but on any DTH)..

What I am saying is, no use in posting the information that everyone knows here. Post the news that no one knows here..

Also, dont post 'good update', 'good info' unneccessarily... In the milstone thread, you posted as 'nice info'... Why is it so??

I requests ADMIN to have a look at his posts. Mostly unnceccessary to increast post count only..

Sadiq said:
Please don't post such a useless threads to increase post count.. Every one knows that no channels added in July.. May be in August as well.. Instead of posting this kind of threads, post any breaking news when a channel is added (not only in Videocon D2h but on any DTH)..

What I am saying is, no use in posting the information that everyone knows here. Post the news that no one knows here..

Also, dont post 'good update', 'good info' unneccessarily... In the milstone thread, you posted as 'nice info'... Why is it so??

I requests ADMIN to have a look at his posts. Mostly unnceccessary to increast post count only..

first u should know i dont like to increase the post count....
no use for me

u dont advice me

ksrames74 said:

No offence. But posts like these are consider as spam only.

This is what we call as spam. If you start such threads again we have to ban you. Closing it as it provides no info and only spam type posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock