Any new Malayalam channel addition on Vishu

ratedr

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys can anybody tell me there could be possibility of adding yes indiavision on d2h on vishu i.e 15 April .I have watched that channel on jio play .Its a good channel

mohankarthickeyan said:
No idea bro only possible SURIYA ACTION

Sit mohan bro your news is also fake like other member Since a long u r saying that surya action,gemini action,sun action & many more channel soon bt none of that added yet some mnth ago u also say that before feb 2015 d2h hve many channel bt what happen Can u Clearly post all channel list wich will be add soon

sas123 said:
Any new HD channel addition???

Suggest you discuss in another thread where we are already discussing about HD channel addition. You can find many replies from you about this in other threads. Better not to pollute all the threads with HD channel addition and related discussions.

You may continue here.

Link Removed

if they add surya action in vishu it should be the flop decision ever by videocon because surya action is the worst channel ever it is playing 8 malayalam movies again and again till its launch

Sahil Nikhil said:
if they add surya action in vishu it should be the flop decision ever by videocon because surya action is the worst channel ever it is playing 8 malayalam movies again and again till its launch

Agree with you. Same is the case with Sun Action, Gemini Action and Suriyan TV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock