Any news on addition of Star Sports HD4 channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadiq bro: Was there any price hike in RDTV, DishTV and TataSky when they added SSHD 4. Also, pls try to get some more inside infor about the possibility of this channel on d2h. I emailed today to anil.khera@ and ceo@ as well as customercare but no reply as of yet

ibunasym said:
Sadiq bro: Was there any price hike in RDTV, DishTV and TataSky when they added SSHD 4. Also, pls try to get some more inside infor about the possibility of this channel on d2h. I emailed today to anil.khera@ and ceo@ as well as customercare but no reply as of yet

Till now there is no price hike in TS, Dish and RDTV. I am also waiting to get information regarding the addition of SS HD4 in D2H... Let us see bro!

Now that price hike has been imposed what would be the situation of SSHD4?

The wise decision is from rdtv .d2h &adtv added hd3.they (rdtv)simply added hd4.very wise:idea::idea:..now their coustmers get all star sporting events in Hd.who needs this hindi commentry in hd???.if d2h is adding chanls in a selective manner, its better for them to replace hd3 with hd4

Main issue is with the most important event in India, d2h should have been proactive and like Dish TV and Tata Sky added both these channels to prove that they are the leading dth provider. Now Dish TV has taken a huge lead on this front.

At one point of time, I remember d2h was the most hd channels dth provider now Dish TV has a lead of over 10 hd channels over d2h!!

sudheep said:
The wise decision is from rdtv .d2h &adtv added hd3.they (rdtv)simply added hd4.very wise:idea::idea:..now their coustmers get all star sporting events in Hd.who needs this hindi commentry in hd???.if d2h is adding chanls in a selective manner, its better for them to replace hd3 with hd4

D2H KO SHOCK LAGA... LAGA....
11_May2013_Havells-Shock-Laga.jpg

Why don't they run the hindi feed on ss hd 4 and English feed on ss hd 2. English feed is obviously more important and most People's don't have ss hd 4 yet

qayoomshehzad said:
Why don't they run the hindi feed on ss hd 4 and English feed on ss hd 2. English feed is obviously more important and most People's don't have ss hd 4 yet

Then nobody would add ss hd4 on its platform. This is the way to get their channels placed on every dth and mso.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock