Any news on addition of Star Sports HD4 channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that 3d channel is removed i wonder what the position of sshd4 is going to be

Sadiq said:
Till now there is no price hike in TS, Dish and RDTV. I am also waiting to get information regarding the addition of SS HD4 in D2H... Let us see bro!

there was a hike in dishtv after the addition of sshd 3 n sshd 4.:tup

With the non addition of &TV HD it proves the theory that there is a space issue in d2h and that is the reason why Star Sports HD4 was not added.

very well said bro.:clap
i also think the same.
dillagi channel n manoranjan tv n music along with many other channels r still remaining on d2h platform?

We have to wait for the sec procedures to be completed before the stock is listed on nyse and the usd 300 million funding comes in. Post that only they will go for more space and more channel addition. That's our only hope now since they have put their ipo in India on hold for the time being.

Prateek Marwadi said:
there was a hike in dishtv after the addition of sshd 3 n sshd 4.:tup
Hike was of 10 Rs only, they added SSHD3&4 and & TV HD too, so 10 Rs for 3 HD channels is not costly

Sent from my oneplus one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock