d2h has enough space
d2h is having all the channels of star india

so y d2h is not adding sshd 4?

Prateek Marwadi said:
i still don't understand -
d2h has enough space
d2h is having all the channels of star india

so y d2h is not adding sshd 3?

SS HD3 is already added... we are talking about SS HD4..

This is the mail I got from d2h after forwarding their CEO a mail about addition of ss hd4 -

RE: Incomplete World Cup coverage - Kind Attn: Mr. Prem

Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to Videocon d2h.

We would like to inform you that, we have taken your feedback and forwarded to the management for future refrence.Further, we shall notify to all our customers if any changes get implemented.

If you have any further queries, please email us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

For details of all our Products and Services you may visit our Website http://www.videocond2h.com.

Warm Regards,
Customer Care
Videocon d2h

Note: - You can also call our customer care helpline on +917355873558.

Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2015 10:26 AM
To: Customercare
Subject: Fwd: Incomplete World Cup coverage - Kind Attn: Mr. Prem

Please see mail below.

Following matches will be missed including the opening match -

There are 13 matches are been scheduled to be shown in Star Sports HD 4 with English commentary whereas the same match will also be shown in Star Sports HD 2 in Hindi language except 4 matches that are going to be shown only in SD in Star Sports 4 and Channel V.

14-Feb-15==>Nz Vs SL
15-Feb-15==>SA Vs Zim
21-Feb-15==>Aus Vs Ban
22-Feb-15==>SL Vs Afg
26-Feb-15==>Afg Vs Sco
28-Feb-15==>Nz Vs Aus
1-Mar-15==>Pak Vs Zim
4-Mar-15==>Pak Vs UAE
7-Mar-15==>Ire Vs Zim
8-Mar-15==>Nz Vs Afg
13-Mar-15==>Nz Vs Ban
14-Mar-15==>Aus Vs Sco
15-Mar-15==>WI Vs UAE

We the D2H users will be missing these matches in HD since SS HD 4 is not added yet.

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 4 February 2015 9:07:30 am IST
To: Anil Khera <[email protected]>
Subject: Incomplete World Cup coverage

Dear Anil,

I saw the promos on d2h of the upcoming Cricket World Cup coverage on d2h.

Star Sports has recently added two new hd channels to its portfolio but it seems only one of those channels ie Star Sports HD3 will be added on d2h.

I don't know if you are aware that 26 matches of the World Cup ie nearly 50% of the total matches of the event takes place on 13 days ie 2 matches on a single day. Star Sports is providing the English commentary of 13 such matches on Star Sports HD4 only.

Since d2h is not adding the said channel, viewers who wish to experience English commentary in HD format would be deprived of the same.

Given that you are adding a 4k channel which is kudos to your innovation etc, I feel it is imperative that Star Sports HD4 is added also since the number of subscribers with HD TV sets are much more than those with 4k TV sets atleast at this point of time like myself who has 3 D2h connections itself.

Hope you shall do the needful since the opening match is only on that channel.

Thanks and regards,
Ayan Chakraborty
Mumbai

Sent from my iPad

@ ayanc99. I think you sent the same email that I sent. I request other D2H users also to follow and send email.

Yes I think we can make a difference. It seems they are somewhat giving some kind of considerations

Sadiq said:
@ ayanc99. I think you sent the same email that I sent. I request other D2H users also to follow and send email.

Yes the mail sent to cc was the same not the mail to their CEO.

Guys I have got an unconfirmed news that ss hd4 might be added and if added it will also result in price hike which was discussed earlier. Negotiations are going on for it and if everything goes normal then we might see ss hd4 and price hike simultaneously. This totally unconfirmed news so I can't guarantee the addition.

@Ankit: Though it is unconfirmed, from where you got this news bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock