Any news on addition of Star Sports HD4 channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Any news on addition of Star Sports HD3 and HD4 channels

prateek1987 said:
Regarding other points on PQ and AQ: I cannot compare since (as I already mentioned in many posts) I have ADTV in SD with CRT TV connected at my native and D2H HD with LED TV connected at Chennai.
:p:p:p but bro i can compare as i have both the sd connections. one is connected with sony bravia 32'' lcd - d2h (b4 d2h, adtv was there) n second is connected with lg 42'' full hd 3d led tv - adtv. i can see adtv pq n aq is superior than d2h.

But I am satisfied with the PQ of the channels. Yes, the AQ needs to be improved on SD channels though AQ is good in some of the SD channels too. Today, I felt the good AQ in J Movies channel (by this noon) while watching songs.

bro u r satisfied bcoz u used this only. so u cannot compare!

I used both ADTV and D2H but on different TVs and I am satisfied with the PQ of both with respect to the TVs I am using. When I have a chance to connect both in same TV, I will feel the difference. Till the time I will enjoy the channels in both DTH without any PQ degarde (as per my eyes).

But, D2H needs to improve the AQ for sure in SD channels except few SD channels where they have good AQ too.

Sadiq said:
We should do the comparison bro. Then only we will come to know about the fact. You mentioned D2H is slow in adding channels. If you are expecting one channel in D2H and if it is not getting added in D2H, we can't blame D2H blindly. If the same channel is available or added quickly in other DTH brands, then the problem could be from D2H side. But if other DTH also delaying the addition then the problem is something else. It could be either with the channel as well. So, comparison is required here to know the fact.

For ex: HBO Premium channels were supposed to be added during May 2013 and the advertisements were shown in HBO channel that "Coming soon in D2H". Later there were no advertisements. Still we don't know where the problem is. Something was in progress and it stopped now.

but bro then wat is the need n meaning of digitization? i m sure if we were not digitised, we wud have got it in cable connection. so i feel i m fool to be or being a part of fake digitization.

Sadiq said:
These two channels were recently removed. In parallel, these got removed from ADTV as well. So, do you think the problem is with D2H?

yes bro. if it is available even in one dth, then the problem cud b with d2h. even i can explain it if needed?

prateek1987 said:
but bro then wat is the need n meaning of digitization? i m sure if we were not digitised, we wud have got it in cable connection. so i feel i m fool to be or being a part of fake digitization.

What is digitization in your point of view? And not sure why you are suddenly bringing the digitization here and call it as a fake!

Sadiq said:
I used both ADTV and D2H but on different TVs and I am satisfied with the PQ of both with respect to the TVs I am using. When I have a chance to connect both in same TV, I will feel the difference. Till the time I will enjoy the channels in both DTH without any PQ degarde (as per my eyes).

But, D2H needs to improve the AQ for sure in SD channels except few SD channels where they have good AQ too.

thats true bro. but again - DIGITIZATION? i paid a lot of amount (app. 90k) to purchase the lgtv. i feel a looser and that too a deceptive looser.

prateek1987 said:
yes bro. if it is available even in one dth, then the problem cud b with d2h. even i can explain it if needed?

1. UTV World Movies (available in Dish tv) - not available in Airtel, D2H, Tatasky, Sun Direct, RDTV
2. MGM (available in Dish tv,Tata sky) - not available in Airtel, D2H, Sun Direct, RDTV

Specifically for these two channels, the availability of the channels is limitted to 1 DTH and 2 DTH respectively. And these two channels are not coming in the category of delay in addition since these channels got removed very recently from Airtel and D2H. The problem is different. When you started discussing "slow in adding channels", there is no logic to include these two channels for both Airtel and D2H.

Sadiq said:
What is digitization in your point of view? And not sure why you are suddenly bringing the digitization here and call it as a fake!

digitization - in my point of view it is just a fake n we r being deceived by both govt. n dth players.
b4 digitization in my area i.e. during 2010, i was paying just 200 bucks for 3 tvs at my home n i was getting all the important channels.
but now i m paying a huge amount but even i m not able to get all the channels.

so tell me bro which era is better, ancient one or the present one?
u r from chennai n a lot of people in this forum r from chennai or tamil nadu or from south india.
u want all the channels in just 120 or 130 rs. can't i expect this?

Sadiq said:
1. UTV World Movies (available in Dish tv) - not available in Airtel, D2H, Tatasky, Sun Direct, RDTV
2. MGM (available in Dish tv,Tata sky) - not available in Airtel, D2H, Sun Direct, RDTV

Specifically for these two channels, the availability of the channels is limitted to 1 DTH and 2 DTH respectively. And these two channels are not coming in the category of delay in addition since these channels got removed very recently from Airtel and D2H. The problem is different. When you started discussing "slow in adding channels", there is no logic to include these two channels for both Airtel and D2H.

oh bro! when i said slow in addition with respect to these 2 channels. once again, u resemble to me like arvind kejriwal (ak 47):p:p:p

Guys Why are you going Offtopic :huh

prateek1987 said:
thats true bro. but again - DIGITIZATION? i paid a lot of amount (app. 90k) to purchase the lgtv. i feel a looser and that too a deceptive looser.

It is true bro! I am not here to say that D2H is doing great!

Digitization is to provide more channels with good quality. In smaller TVs, the PQ degrade cannot be identified easily. But it is not the case for bigger TVs. So, you are correct. But for me, since I am using 32" TV, I am satisfied with the PQ of D2H.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock