Any news on addition of Star Sports HD4 channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Any news on addition of Star Sports HD3 and HD4 channels

SarfaRaZ said:
Guys Why are you going Offtopic :huh

Except the first post everything is off-topic only bro!

Main problem with d2h is funding problem. Now with their recent fund infusion as well as expected ipo we hopefully should see resolution in the space issue which would sort out the channel addition issue also.

Sadiq said:
Except the first post everything is off-topic only bro!

Yeah bro that's why I said that :k
Now leave it guys. Be OnTopic :k

SarfaRaZ said:

Somehow it is on-topic only bro! The question is about the addition of two HD channels and the discussion is going on about the facts in adding channels!

Sadiq said:
It is true bro! I am not here to say that D2H is doing great!

Digitization is to provide more channels with good quality. In smaller TVs, the PQ degrade cannot be identified easily. But it is not the case for bigger TVs. So, you are correct. But for me, since I am using 32" TV, I am satisfied with the PQ of D2H.

but y they r not providing more channels with good quality? each n every dth has many problems n that too after completed almost 11 years of digitization.
this is totally unacceptable.

prateek1987 said:
but y they r not providing more channels with good quality? each n every dth has many problems n that too after completed almost 11 years of digitization.
this is totally unacceptable.

But D2H is not the only option bro! If someone feels that D2H or any DTH is not providing good quality they can always go with other options bro! If started doing like this, D2H or any DTH will automatically loose the customers and also the revenue.

But if someone feels it is good as per them, they can continue D2H or any DTH brand is giving good quality, they can continue (like me)!

SarfaRaZ said:

hello sarfaraz bro! whether u r on topic or on off topic doesn't matter till it is valuable n healthy discussion.
me n sadiq sir have been discussing some healthy information. if u want to join then please join but please don't say whether v r on topic or not.
:no:no:no

Ok :k @Prateek bro Continue :tup

Sadiq said:
But D2H is not the only option bro! If someone feels that D2H or any DTH is not providing good quality they can always go with other options bro! If started doing like this, D2H or any DTH will automatically loose the customers and also the revenue.

But if someone feels it is good as per them, they can continue D2H or any DTH brand is giving good quality, they can continue (like me)!

true bro. but everytime v cannot invest huge amt. on CPEs. if a new channel is coming then it shud automatically be added on the respective dth.
if v move on like this- u r saying dth will lose customer as well as revenue.
by doing this i ll loose all my bank balance.

if i feel d2h is not good 4 me but still i have to stick to that, its never easy to change dth. the procedure is very hard. n bro what about the walls of the terrace ?

This problem is world over and not only restricted to India. In UK, Sky platforms did not carry the BT Sport channels in the first year. Same issues are in US also. So can't complain about this. Viewers are always the real losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock