any offer for deactivated customers???

Er. Dhananjay

Reaction score
On the occasion of Mahatma gandhi jayanti, seven years ago i purchased reliance big tv. we stopped using it from Nov. 2015.
i want to ask, is there is any offer for deactivated customers???

Er. Dhananjay said:
On the occasion of Mahatma gandhi jayanti, seven years ago i purchased reliance big tv. we stopped using it from Nov. 2015.
i want to ask, is there is any offer for deactivated customers???

Definetly there will be some discount offer...i also stopped since Feb 2015 b7c failure of STB...today i called cc...they offered me 1500/year(South Value)

balugudidiot said:
Definetly there will be some discount offer...i also stopped since Feb 2015 b7c failure of STB...today i called cc...they offered me 1500/year(South Value)

you should avail it. It was a good offer :k

Hassan Syed said:
you should avail it. It was a good offer :k

Yah bro...its but first i need to replace STB and my bal...-136...so it costs 2K...am happy with dishtv..if RDTV gave me some discount on STB i may go for it...

balugudidiot said:
Yah bro...its but first i need to replace STB and my bal...-136...so it costs 2K...am happy with dishtv..if RDTV gave me some discount on STB i may go for it...

Ur STB was HD or SD?

Hassan Syed said:
If in total 2K u get an SD box replacement + 1 year renewal even then it's not a bad deal man.

Yah bro...but i am currently using Dishtv...few daz bak i spent 1k on upgration to DishHd...so i dnt need now...will think about it later.

Hassan Syed said:
If in total 2K u get an SD box replacement + 1 year renewal even then it's not a bad deal man.

and more over that i just confirmed...they will not provide VALUE pack...they will gv Zchoice pack(84 channels and most of them are FTA) at 1500/year... :wall

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock