Any updat for star espn before champion trophy in dish hd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better ask dish tv in their official facebook page, I have asked them many times through facebook about espn hd and star cricket cricket hd bcoz i am not just a cricket fan but also i am a big football freak guy and watching Epl And la Liga on a big screen with hd technology is like a dream and only reply i always got was as if for now you can enjoy maximum HD channels on dish tv and we dont have any information about other HD channels yet. May be you can get a better answer from them. Best of luck.

Asif Usman said:
Better ask dish tv in their official facebook page, I have asked them many times through facebook about espn hd and star cricket cricket hd bcoz i am not just a cricket fan but also i am a big football freak guy and watching Epl And la Liga on a big screen with hd technology is like a dream and only reply i always got was as if for now you can enjoy maximum HD channels on dish tv and we dont have any information about other HD channels yet. May be you can get a better answer from them. Best of luck.

You sound like me when you talk asif bhai. We only get the UCL on Ten HD but to all Dish TV subscribers, watching the BPL and La Liga on ESPN HD would be a dream come true. Ive emailed them probably about 15 times since i got Dish TruHD in January :( but it just doesnt work. All we can do is hope that after the IPL finishes they add the ESS HD channels together before the CT. The FIFA Confederations Cup is also coming up, and I really wanna see it in HD. Hope and pray for the best everyone.

Mussu Bro, You must be Living in karachi as per u r location update shows, U r lucky u can easily install videocon hd dth or tatasky hd dth in pakistan to Enjoy Espn Hd and Star Cricket HD. But i live in Dubai UAE n videocon signals here are very weak compare to Dish Tv and Airtel DTh as this both DTH have one of the strongest Signals. And i have installed both Airtel Hd and Dish TV hd in my house. But i m not using Airtel DTH since they had removed Espn HD and Star Cricket Hd few months ago. Has i Have Big 50 inch Samsung LED Tv it is impossible for me to watch Sd channels on that big screen but Dish True HD plus has one of the best picture quality i think on a big screen. Thats the only the reason i only watch HD Channels.

Asif Usman said:
Mussu Bro, You must be Living in karachi as per u r location update shows, U r lucky u can easily install videocon hd dth or tatasky hd dth in pakistan to Enjoy Espn Hd and Star Cricket HD. But i live in Dubai UAE n videocon signals here are very weak compare to Dish Tv and Airtel DTh as this both DTH have one of the strongest Signals. And i have installed both Airtel Hd and Dish TV hd in my house. But i m not using Airtel DTH since they had removed Espn HD and Star Cricket Hd few months ago. Has i Have Big 50 inch Samsung LED Tv it is impossible for me to watch Sd channels on that big screen but Dish True HD plus has one of the best picture quality i think on a big screen. Thats the only the reason i only watch HD Channels.

Yes bro, hopefully Dish tv or Airtel will add ESS HD soon. Though there is a rumour that Airtel will add ESS HD channels in the next few weeks :) as for me, my recharge is till August, if they dont add it by then, I will surely change to Videocon d2h. Watching SD channels is not easy especially on an LCD or LED tv after youre used to watching HD channels.

No idea about ESS HD addition in dish tv.

No chance for adtv coming back with ess at same price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock