arasu cable set top box cost?

If Arasu really enters into chennai, (most parts of the chennai), then DAS will implemented immediately, (SCV will try to push their STBs ahead of Arasu).
Hope DAS will come in chennai in near days.. I have to decide myself before that..

sathishbabu4u said:
If Arasu really enters into chennai, (most parts of the chennai), then DAS will implemented immediately, (SCV will try to push their STBs ahead of Arasu).
Hope DAS will come in chennai in near days.. I have to decide myself before that..

hope wait some days friend...now arasu started to give STB na... let's see...something going to happen in few days ...:p:p :sp:sp:):)

As per my knowledge arasu cable was not given DAS license because it is owned by tamilnadu government. Without license how can they give stb? Did they get license finally?

blazinghacker said:
As per my knowledge arasu cable was not given DAS license because it is owned by tamilnadu government. Without license how can they give stb? Did they get license finally?

Arasu can very well give STB with the already available and non scrapped CAS licence and no DAS implementation of DAS in Chennai due to pending cases, still if someone files a case,

1: If arasu is still supplying STB: Can get a stay for DAS by some means so CAS still stays and

2: If STB already given then can inform TRAI and Court that people cant keep buying STB's and on the interest of public it has to be allowed and if necessary just drag the case for ever with more supportive arguments.

pearlpearl said:
blazinghacker said:

Arasu can very well give STB with the already available and non scrapped CAS licence and no DAS implementation of DAS in Chennai due to pending cases, still if someone files a case,

1: If arasu is still supplying STB: Can get a stay for DAS by some means so CAS still stays and

2: If STB already given then can inform TRAI and Court that people cant keep buying STB's and on the interest of public it has to be allowed and if necessary just drag the case for ever with more supportive arguments.

yup let's see wat will happen in few days....:):)

Exactly correct.
SCV doing the same for last one decade. (Implementing CAS in chennai, where as CAS is lifted from whole india).

sathishbabu4u said:
Exactly correct.
SCV doing the same for last one decade. (Implementing CAS in chennai, where as CAS is lifted from whole india).

Yes, exactly. Now Arasu can use the same CAS to counter and to enter Chennai.

But, whether the will it be cheaper than TCCL? I prefer TCCL or any operator based LCO over Arasu.. After 2015, if government changes, Arasu may be closed :) (as usual)..

Sadiq said:
But, whether the will it be cheaper than TCCL? I prefer TCCL or any operator based LCO over Arasu.. After 2015, if government changes, Arasu may be closed :) (as usual)..

Should be definitely cheaper than TCCL but the quality and number of channels is a question as TCCL seems to offer more channels (don't know if its true as per their online document) and since TCCL is private the quality could be better.

Arasu's quality and channel package can be seen only when it is available, and Arasu doesnt seem to offer good quality (LCO's can be blamed) the same number of channels like TCCL (Different areas has different package so Chennai might have a similar package like TCCL to get all the LCO's in control) any where in TN, but i think Chennai would be different as Chennai people would need most channels and also Chennai will bring more revenue than other places in TN.

Regarding Arasu closure if there is a government changes, i don't think so. Instead any wise guy would make changes to Arasu's rules and will takeover indirectly, so same STB and same Arasu but some individual control and different price. All fate of TN.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock