Tamil Nadu Arasu Cable TV STB price 1500rs

prakash_Tv

Reaction score
Tamil Nadu Arasu Cable TV Corporation Ltd has started distribution of Set Top Boxes to the Local Cable Operators of Chennai Metro Area.

The Local Cable Operators of Chennai Metro Area who have already paid Rs.500/- as advance are requested to pay additional amount of Rs.1000/- per Set Top Box through HDFC Bank and submit the original remitted challan to the Office of TACTV Corporation and take the delivery of Set Top Boxes

from our authorized distribution point.

Source : Arasu Cable TV Corporation Limited

prakash_Tv said:
Tamil Nadu Arasu Cable TV Corporation Ltd has started distribution of Set Top Boxes to the Local Cable Operators of Chennai Metro Area.

The Local Cable Operators of Chennai Metro Area who have already paid Rs.500/- as advance are requested to pay additional amount of Rs.1000/- per Set Top Box through HDFC Bank and submit the original remitted challan to the Office of TACTV Corporation and take the delivery of Set Top Boxes

Wow, :eek:hya :eek:hya finally the excellent news. :tup :tup

Now i want my LCO to collect the amount and deliver the STB and quickly change to Arasu. :clap :clap :k :k

pearlpearl said:
prakash_Tv said:

Now i want my LCO to collect the amount and deliver the STB and quickly change to Arasu. :clap :clap :k :k

MY LCO is still with SCV !!!

Satvijay said:
pearlpearl said:
prakash_Tv said:

MY LCO is still with SCV !!!

Ok, same with me.

If your LCO was forcing you to buy SCV STB then he will surely stick with SCV.

If your LCO was silent these days and didn't talk about SCV STB unless you have asked then he will definitely move to Arasu anytime sooner.

my LCO already sold me a scv STB for 1k, with an assurance that in case if he moves to another MSO he will give a replacement STB of that MSO without any charges.

Satvijay said:
my LCO already sold me a scv STB for 1k, with an assurance that in case if he moves to another MSO he will give a replacement STB of that MSO without any charges.

Seems a nice LCO as it seems most LCO don't offer such guarantees, also there are chances that he may stay with SCV as he would have to pay Rs 500 additional for each Arasu STB as the price is Rs 1500 and SCV may not refund 100% amount for returned STB.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock