Arasu Cable Updates

Arasu Cable Updates - 14 Sep 2017

Tamil Nadu Arasu Cable TV Goes DAS -TN CM Distributes Free Arasu Cable STB & Initiates DAS in TN

DAS Packs Most Affordable in India - Rs 125 for 200 Channels & Rs 175 for 300 Channels

If LCO offers best quality and service then good chance of most DTH users returning back to Local Cable

Last edited:

Tamil Nadu Arasu Cable TV Goes DAS -TN CM Distributes Free Arasu Cable STB & Initiates DAS in TN

DAS Packs Most Affordable in India - Rs 125 for 200 Channels & Rs 175 for 300 Channels

DkE3uwb.gif

DkE3uwb.gif
guys in my area they distribute free set top box but they want 750rs for set top box any one call tell me a complaint number

guys in my area they distribute free set top box but they want 750rs for set top box any one call tell me a complaint number
may be he have joined with scv.they may charging it for activation charges.anyhow check with ur lco whether he s connected with scv or arasu...

may be he have joined with scv.they may charging it for activation charges.anyhow check with ur lco whether he s connected with scv or arasu...

Yes, even SCV is offering free SD STB it seems. Lets see who wins the race to Digitalise Chennai Cable.

I will check LCO but my operator name is not there

Tamil Nadu govt distributes free Set Top Boxes ARASU Launches Digital Cable in Chennai - India's Leading Source for Broadcasting & Broadband Information - CableQuest Magazine

tamilnadu govt distributes free settopboxes arasu launches digital cable in chennai

Notable point is : State govt. has made it mandatory for operaters to get connected with Arasu . IF ANY PRIVATE LICENSE HOLDER SELL SET TOP BOX TO THEIR CUSTOMERS AGAINST ARASU CABLE THEIR LICENSE WILL BE CANCELLED.

This info seems to be limited to non-major cities and not applicable to Chennai. When an LCO is connected to an MSO another MSO cannot force the LCO to connect with it or stop it from purchasing STB from its MSO.

But Arasu can contact them and ask if they need Arasu's service, if subscribers from one LCO requests Arasu for service then Arasu might have the rights to permit a new LCO and provide service.

If the LCO's who have registered with Arasu tries to sell other MSO's STB then Arasu also has the right to cancel their registration.

A related news, Arasu seems to have created new LCO's in Madurai and other LCO's seem to be opposing this move.

What i dont understand is, how can LCO's stop other LCO's from starting their business and force their service in the area they operate? If LCO's want to do a monopoly then they should signup with multiple MSO's and offer the service as per the people's choice.

Last edited:
What i dont understand is, how can LCO's stop other LCO's from starting their business and force their service in the area they operate? If LCO's want to do a monopoly then they should signup with multiple MSO's and offer the service as per the people's choice.
Well said bro...(y)

One more video,

LCO's say they should have the freedom to choose the MSO of their choice and Arasu shouldnt force them to signup with them, if Arasu forces then all LCO's will boycott Arasu.

I agree to their point, but the same time even the Public should have their freedom to choose the MSO they wish to subscribe and they cant be forced by some LCO.

We live in a country where the public has the power to choose who should rule them, everyone including PM, CM, MLA, MP, even a Councillor etc are chosen by public choice but the same public has no choice but to accept what ever the LCO's offer them. This is exactly why DTH became popular and people in mass moved to DTH though local cable is way cheaper.

The MSO to whom my LCO is connected has 4 packs, by my LCO will only allow me to choose between 2 packs which he feels as being profitable. Subscribers should eat what he feeds. :mad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock