Arasu Cable Updates

I think packages could have been offered even at a lesser price..
Because no other MSO in INDIA has 70+ lakhs subscriber base.
"More the subscriber means more the profit a MSO can earn".:mad:
DTHs are offering more HD channels even under Rs.300. In that way, for SD channels Arasu's packages looks costlier.
Star Sports2,3,4 are missing in that list..:unsure:

i checked in :: Tamil Nadu Arasu Cable TV Corporation Limited :: website, and am not able to find my lco in the cable operators list.

My previous LCO name is there in that list.
I don't know whether my lco will connect Arasu or will continue with VK digital itself , what abt subscribers whose LCO not connecting to arasu cable.
What if a subscriber changes residence from one place to another place, is it same arasu stb will work (as the new residence lco will accept for that old stb?)

I think packages could have been offered even at a lesser price..
Because no other MSO in INDIA has 70+ lakhs subscriber base.
"More the subscriber means more the profit a MSO can earn".:mad:
DTHs are offering more HD channels even under Rs.300. In that way, for SD channels Arasu's packages looks costlier.

Exactly, my LCO is asking why i keep demanding Arasu Cable when VK is offering all SD channels at Rs 250 (incl of tax) & All SD +HD Channels (except sun network channels) at Rs 300, Arasu offers the same SD pack at Rs 325 (incl of tax). Also lots of people have subscribed HD packs from him so he can move to an MSO with no HD channels and costly packs as even the few remaining people will immediately jump to DTH. He thinks may be he can try to offer the Rs 125 all Tamil SD pack (no sports) to those who demands them.

And yes, i never noticed "Star Sports2,3,4" as they are not there on any of the packs.

i checked in :: Tamil Nadu Arasu Cable TV Corporation Limited :: website, and am not able to find my lco in the cable operators list.

My previous LCO name is there in that list.
I don't know whether my lco will connect Arasu or will continue with VK digital itself , what abt subscribers whose LCO not connecting to arasu cable.
What if a subscriber changes residence from one place to another place, is it same arasu stb will work (as the new residence lco will accept for that old stb?)

Same here, my LCO too said he is not in the list and he is still hasnt decided if he has to move back to SCV as they are offering free STB or stay with VK who asks them to buy STB.

I think if you change residence where the same MSO exists then the LCO can easily help you to use the same STB or atleast exchange the STB for a new one at Rs 200 connectivity charge.

And yes, i never noticed "Star Sports2,3,4" as they are not there on any of the packs.

Guys Star Sports 1 & star sports 2 is there from 175 package onwards check once again

Btwn Star Sports 3 name changed into Star Sports 1 Hindi , Star Sports 4 rebranded as Star sports select 1 and both channels present in the Arasu Package 175/m onwards :):k

Guys Star Sports 1 & star sports 2 is there from 175 package onwards check once again
Btwn Star Sports 3 name changed into Star Sports 1 Hindi , Star Sports 4 rebranded as Star sports select 1 and both channels present in the Arasu Package 175/m onwards :):k

Ok, i agree that there is a confusion on the channel naming and since i dont watch anything other than Soccer & WWE for me i dont have much ideas other than Ten 1 when it comes to sports.

Yet i wish Arasu add's the following channels under Rs 175 pack,

1. ANIMAL PLANET.
  2. INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY
  3. NGC WILD
  4. CARTOON NETWORK
  5. BBC WORLD
  6. CNBC TV 18
  7. STAR WORLD
  8. ZEE STUDIO
  9. CNN
  10. SONY BBC EARTH
  11. ZEE CAFE
  12. ROMEDY NOW
  13. MNX
  14. COMEDY CENTRAL
  15. DISCOVERY SCIENCE
  16. FYI 18
  17. HISTORY TV 18
  18. NAT GEO PEOPLE

Ok, i agree that there is a confusion on the channel naming and since i dont watch anything other than Soccer & WWE for me i dont have much ideas other than Ten 1 when it comes to sports.

1. ANIMAL PLANET.
  3. NGC WILD
  4. CARTOON NETWORK
  5. BBC WORLD
  6. CNBC TV 18
  7. STAR WORLD
  8. ZEE STUDIO
  9. CNN
  10. SONY BBC EARTH
  11. ZEE CAFE
  12. ROMEDY NOW
  13. MNX
  14. COMEDY CENTRAL
  15. DISCOVERY SCIENCE
  16. FYI 18
  17. HISTORY TV 18
  18. NAT GEO PEOPLE
Sony bbc earth is available from rs 175 pack.

Sony bbc earth is available from rs 175 pack.

Yes, i noticed that. But on total, Arasu's Rs 125 pack is a boon for all those who want Tamil channels only as they can have access to almost 180 channels under DAS quality for just Rs 150 (incl of tax).

1. ANIMAL PLANET.
  3. NGC WILD
  4. CARTOON NETWORK
  5. BBC WORLD
  6. CNBC TV 18
  7. STAR WORLD
  8. ZEE STUDIO
  9. CNN
  10. SONY BBC EARTH
  11. ZEE CAFE
  12. ROMEDY NOW
  13. MNX
  14. COMEDY CENTRAL
  15. DISCOVERY SCIENCE
  16. FYI 18
  17. HISTORY TV 18
  18. NAT GEO PEOPLE
Buddy I'm not here to support arasu package

I know that dtls abt star sports rebranded so just convey to u that's it :)

Yes, i noticed that. But on total, Arasu's Rs 125 pack is a boon for all those who want Tamil channels only as they can have access to almost 180 channels under DAS quality for just Rs 150 (incl of tax).
But the thing will these lco ask only 150 ?? or will they ask extra amount.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock