are videocon remotes programable

smileguy

Reaction score
Greetings! I need some help here,I own a 1000GB DVR and I want to know can the DVR box remote programmed to activate the TV? Mine is a Panasonic,advice pls,thank you.;)

Experts please reply. I dont know whether they are providing Universal Remote or not!

Mostly D2H Remotes are Universal means they are programmable. But I don't know the latest models are providing this Universal Remote or not, If its big one and two buttons of ON/OFF then definitely it is programmable ok.

smileguy said:
Greetings! I need some help here,I own a 1000GB DVR and I want to know can the DVR box remote programmed to activate the TV? Mine is a Panasonic,advice pls,thank you.;)

The best people to reply to this would be the d2h team I think. Little technical. Call their CC or write on their fb page. Im sure they will help you.

Zaira said:
The best people to reply to this would be the d2h team I think. Little technical. Call their CC or write on their fb page. Im sure they will help you.

@Zaira:

I was sure that you will post this only... Don't you anything other than these comments? I agree you got a good response from their FB page and everyone knows it.. But all your posts are telling the same thing like "Post in their FB page"...

Please post something differently yaar...

I guess not because Latest videocon d2h Remotes
Using RF Technology
That's why
I think it's not programmable

D[SATELLITE ANTENNA]F

Zaira said:

I regret to say that I find my forumer friends here very helpfull then Vcon cos we all know their standard reply"Pls let us hv your a/c number" this is standard for all issues then thats the end of the issue!They shld address issues like this on the FB page so many wl learn new things not for every issue ask for ID but matter not resolved. I thank all who responded,but for now looks like the remotes cannot be programmed.:'(

Check the manual guide which you got with your DVR. There must be details of programming, if the remote is universal.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock