Are you happy with new (2019) TRAI based satellite tv plans?

Are you happy with new TRAI based satellite tv plans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to pay 680 for 3 connections and now it cost more than 2000 rupees

TRAI s new system is ok but broadcaster are looted common views by pricing their leading channel at higher range. New Trai rule is benefitial for which customers who watching limited chanels and save some buck of money. But family viewing is effected . If i select channel as a la carte then it cost me more then past but if i select package wise then my cost is similer to past.

Reactions: Omi
I was living a happy and Jingalala life with Tata Sky Annual plan which was giving me all existing channels and any newly added channel in future.

I was more than happy with that and now I'll have to pay thousands per month to watch all those channels which I used to watch by spending the same amount per year. Its a pity.

Reactions: Omi
I was living a happy and Jingalala life with Tata Sky Annual plan which was giving me all existing channels and any newly added channel in future.

I was more than happy with that and now I'll have to pay thousands per month to watch all those channels which I used to watch by spending the same amount per year. Its a pity.
dont pick channels on A la carte basis . Buy package of multiple channels provided by broadcasters. Its saves money.

Whatever you guys are writing is all true but in Tata Sky connection I can watch all channels per day basis like when I watch then I pay.
My mom and other ladies in the house used to watch in center Hall TV so they watch STARPLUS, STAR BHARAT and SONY and and and they only love to watch HD nothing else.
And, now whenever we men of the house unite which happens once in decayed we can activate some watchable channels like sports and movies.
Similarly, for kids I've activated NICK, NICK HD, MARVEL HQ and Hungama they only watch these channels.
Previously,
290+10+30 with lack of channels.
Now,
Around 240 I pay and enjoy my savings and spend them in my Netflix and Amazon Prime subscription.
In HATHWAY packs made by them are flexible and I would love to go with them only.
Loving it but it's quite headache too.

Last edited:
Guys while looking at the price of these Star,ZEE,SONY main Channels i think the price of these Channels reduce in coming days. See like in house no one watch ZEE TV & Colors so I'll not subscribed to it.
Similarly, on my sister place STAR is not favorable so they won't subscribe to it.

Guys while looking at the price of these Star,ZEE,SONY main Channels i think the price of these Channels reduce in coming days. See like in house no one watch ZEE TV & Colors so I'll not subscribed to it.
Similarly, on my sister place STAR is not favorable so they won't subscribe to it.

Same here, I stopped all zee and TV 18 chs as nobody watches those here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock