Are you happy with new (2019) TRAI based satellite tv plans?

Are you happy with new TRAI based satellite tv plans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Price drop is bound to happen as broadcasters make 70-80% of their revenues from advertisements. So, if peoples start dropping channels for high prices they can't expect the same amount of monetary gains that they were earlier recieving. As a result to gain back profits broadcasters will drop the channel prices.

If people of our country understand this simple logic and stay calm for just a single month or two, I guess we all will benefit as now the power of choosing channels is directly in our hands and so do the power to mess with profits of big broadcasters..

And if that's not enough logic, then just check Zee Family Pack prices when they started with the new pricing scheme Zee priced, Zee Family Pack at ₹45 and now if you check on their website it's ₹39

Last edited:
Reactions: Omi
And one I to be watched more after TRAI rules. The symbol top of a number. 😀😀😀(*******************************************)

I want all sports channels in ₹170. Is it possible by trai rules, bro?
Please Buy Hotstar 299 all sports pack per year & Sony Liv 499 premium pack per year, you will get all sports in india only Rs 800 per year instead of Rs 2040 per year. You can watch Anywhere, you don't need tv as you are sports lover.

Last edited:
Reactions: Omi
Tatasky user
Old pack : ultra + HD access cost ₹750
New pack cost ₹562
So happy with new trai based tv plan

Tata sky VIP account:
Old- All channels and services Rs.0
New- All channels and services Rs.0
Unaffected by TRAI order
(P.S. I dont even watch live TV on DTH, only for parents)

Cable TV in my town use to cost 230/- before. We use to get 300 channels including all the sports channels, Telugu channels and Hindi channels. Both HD and SD. Now after this change we are not even getting 100 major channels for 550 package of our cable TV. It will be utterflop, atleast in my town as majority are unwilling to pay the price for less number of channels.

The packs which our cable operator created:
225/- SD pack including tax
ETV channels, zee telugu and maa tv channels
225/- HD pack including tax
ETV channels, discovery pack and TimesNow pack.
260/- HD and SD pack including tax
ETV, maa tv and TimesNow pack
280/- SD pack
ETV, maatv, zee telugu pack
550/- SD and HD pack
Includes all telugu HD channels except Gemini channels. Also includes all sports channels except ten3 and star sports Hindi. It also includes star plus, zee, colors, Sony HD channels. It also includes TimesNow pack.

Before for 230/- we use to get everything, now even for 280/- pack we are not even getting complete telugu channel pack. We can forget about Hindi channels, info channels, sports channels and kids channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock