Are you happy with new (2019) TRAI based satellite tv plans?

Are you happy with new TRAI based satellite tv plans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So subscription cost is 800 but what's the 1 year cost of unlimited broadband at your place ? Here largest ISP alliance cost Rs 400+GST per month or Rs 5500 per year for 12 Mbps connection.

I don't see how it is cheaper than current DTH / cable pricing
I am getting cheaper Broadband @ speed of 30mbps at a price of 500 per month GST include. Even Jio Broadband is offering @ low price.

What's the point in saving Mobile data when I have to subscribe unlimited combo pack and pay for calling anyway. I mean there is no separate data pack anyway like we had SMS/data pack few years ago
Bsnl still provides that

Same case for many people
New TRAI rules Prices increased by more than 40 percent and number of channels reduced to half..The basic aim of TRAI rules was to watch and pay for only those channels which u want to by taking Ala cartr and broadcasters bouquets..but packages as given by MSOs before were good as we were getting 370 channels SD at Rs.370 and 64 HD channels at Rs. 120 now I m getting only 217 SD channels at Rs.430..TRAI rules should not again allow MSOs to create their bouquets and loot the customers as the basic intention is lost..Slso in first 100 channels selection after taking 22 DD channels subscribers should be allowed broadcasters bouquets and pay according to it and allowed not to pay NCF for remaining 78 channels then I think cost will reduce..Also govt should reduce GST which is hefty 18% on cable tv..then cost will reduce..TRAI should come out with new rules for 78 channels no NCF..

New TRAI rules Prices increased by more than 40 percent and number of channels reduced to half..The basic aim of TRAI rules was to watch and pay for only those channels which u want to by taking Ala cartr and broadcasters bouquets..but packages as given by MSOs before were good as we were getting 370 channels SD at Rs.370 and 64 HD channels at Rs. 120 now I m getting only 217 SD channels at Rs.430..TRAI rules should not again allow MSOs to create their bouquets and loot the customers as the basic intention is lost..Slso in first 100 channels selection after taking 22 DD channels subscribers should be allowed broadcasters bouquets and pay according to it and allowed not to pay NCF for remaining 78 channels then I think cost will reduce..Also govt should reduce GST which is hefty 18% on cable tv..then cost will reduce..TRAI should come out with new rules for 78 channels no NCF..
Bro, why we to take 22 DD Channels mandatority.
What is the use for people knows only their regional language to take other regional DD Channels mandatorily they never never going to watch those. Instead TRAI/Government can make customers regional language DD channel mandatory like DD Podhigai for Tamizh.
By this we will get atleast 20+ channels more within 100 Channels.
Finally without 85:100 rule , this whole process wont give 100% expected result to TRAI as well as to customers and DTH.
Hope only broadcasters are benefitted by this.

Please Buy Hotstar 299 all sports pack per year & Sony Liv 499 premium pack per year, you will get all sports in india only Rs 800 per year instead of Rs 2040 per year. You can watch Anywhere, you don't need tv as you are sports lover.

I am getting cheaper Broadband @ speed of 30mbps at a price of 500 per month GST include. Even Jio Broadband is offering @ low price.

So 500 pre month or Rs 6000 per year broadband + Rs 800 apps subsciption is cheaper than Rs 2040 DTH subscription for you :ouch:

Argue what ever you want but online streaming doesn't make for a good viewing experience. No matter how much stronger broadband connection you have there will always be a lag and it buffers. And someone was saying we can cut down family mobile data costs. Nobody stays home all the time. In todays age mobile data is must.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock