Are you happy with new (2019) TRAI based satellite tv plans?

Are you happy with new TRAI based satellite tv plans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was hd access not there in D2H ? I thought it was
It was removed after the merger I guess. I remember they introduced HD add-ons like dish TV.

So people were paying 750 per month earlier. Which means 9000 per year. If the service providers were giving all channel HD packs for around 6000 annual fee why were people spending so much? I don't get the logic at all

Please Buy Hotstar 299 all sports pack per year & Sony Liv 499 premium pack per year, you will get all sports in india only Rs 800 per year instead of Rs 2040 per year. You can watch Anywhere, you don't need tv as you are sports lover.
But you need internet pack

If trai implemented new Rule after getting approval for 85:100 clause then it is benefit for customers .Without that this is only benefit channels.Now DTH's started removing Channels of small providers even though those are good channels and adding channels of big broadcasters.
Those who paid only Rs.99 (Airtel) or Rs.120 (Dishtv) or Rs.85(Dish tv)for getting regional channels now have to pay Rs.250+. Even if in future all the channels free also we won't get in older price Rs.99 or Rs.120 instead for Rs.154.

Last edited:
Reactions: Omi
Buy any Broadband connection. Nowadays Broadband is quite affordable.

So subscription cost is 800 but what's the 1 year cost of unlimited broadband at your place ? Here largest ISP alliance cost Rs 400+GST per month or Rs 5500 per year for 12 Mbps connection.

I don't see how it is cheaper than current DTH / cable pricing

Last edited:
So subscription cost is 800 but what's the 1 year cost of unlimited broadband at your place ? Here largest ISP alliance cost Rs 400+GST per month for 12 Mbps connection.
You will be saving mobile data costs for whole family add that too

You will be saving mobile data costs for whole family add that too

What's the point in saving Mobile data when I have to subscribe unlimited combo pack and pay for calling anyway. I mean there is no separate data pack anyway like we had SMS/data pack few years ago

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock