Arion software updated

• Thread starter Vikrm
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 6,139

Vikrm

Banned
Reaction score
After zenega arion af5012s software updated today.software speed increase and no any method to watch fta without recharge

RS232 port no longer working after new update and pairing key of the box also encrypted with new software update of Dish tv

Anirudha said:
Yes my dish + box updated hours ago.

is their any change in stb after update ???? after stb update can u receive pak channels ?????? i want to force upgrade my dishtv hd stb...

hingorjo said:
is their any change in stb after update ???? after stb update can u receive pak channels ?????? i want to force upgrade my dishtv hd stb...

Needs to check I will update you after sometime.

@hingorjo There is no change after update only additional info added which is useless and yes I am getting dish Lanka channels after changing the Home Freq.

Vikrm said:
Now only flash message without signal and if you get signal then stb show signal after 6 second and security increase but a bug not fixed so i get fta without recharge
Dish tv is not aware about this bug. Currently they are trying their best to kill their cards on card sharing in which they are about to get success. Be alert all illegal users and cable tv providers because now u might not get an easy escape to run Dish tv card on 3rd party boxes

i also can watch fta channals on my dishtv
stb. my dishtv is deactivated from last 6
month and today i connected it and first they
updated my stb and then i can watch All fta
without recharge............
but if they give us prrmission to subscribe
only a-la-carte it shoud bettor for us +
i have dd stb too ,i buyed it at Rs-600 in
indian market one year ago and now missing
dishtv srilanka+dd+nss6 channels at one place
total 111 channals fta now on dd stb
enjoy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock