Ashvin plays Dhanush's bestie on screen

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
Kumki Ashvin is in a happy phase. Not only does he have a good line-up of films in Kollywood, the actor is also kicked about playing the second lead in Nanduruthu Nariyuruthu.

"The film has Kalloori Akhil in the lead, and I'm playing the second hero in it. The film's about two characters, and is being directed by Santosh Menon (a former associate of Gautham Menon). We have already finished a schedule, and will resume shooting by the end of this month in Kodaikanal and Chennai. I'm happy that I've got a chance to play a very crucial role at such an early stage in my career," he says.

The other project that Ashvin is excited about is Dhanush's Naiyandi with Sarkunam. "I play one of his best friends in the film and the first half of the film will be very funny. I've shot with Dhanush already, and will be starting ournext schedule soon," he says, "I'm also working on Nedunchalai with Aari and director Krishna, Vemal's Manja Pye, Vijay Vasanth's Ennamo Nadakkuthu and Nagulan's Naradan."

Ashvin plays Dhanush's bestie on screen - The Times of India

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock