Breaking Asianet Movies HD to be added on Airtel Digital TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Airtel postponed the launch of Asianet Movies HD today. Yesterday on airtel app details of the channel was added but now removed. I think some other HD channels will be launching along with Asianet Movies HD.
KWHRqzI.jpg
dAnfYRw.jpg
Message system working or not bro.

Looks like Airtel postponed the launch of Asianet Movies HD today. Yesterday on airtel app details of the channel was added but now removed. I think some other HD channels will be launching along with Asianet Movies HD.
KWHRqzI.jpg
dAnfYRw.jpg
Quite possible, that tomorrow or on Feb 2 (Thursday night which is mostly when Airtel Digital TV prefers to launch new channels on the platform) is when Asianet Movies HD alongside other Disney-Star HD channels might be added..... Sony Ten 4 HD, Viacom18 HD channels, ETV Network Pending HD channels, Travel XP HD + other channels of this broadcaster, International Channels, other FTA Channels for which agreement have been signed may start getting added on the platform too in gradual manner as New RIO agreement is executed/implemented and Carriage Fee deal is signed for FTA channels thereby paving way for LCN Realignment , Creation of Empty LCN Slots, Addition of more transponders if needed etc..which is required for launching many channels

Update

Due To Technical Issues, We Are Unable To Launch The Channel

I do not think there would be any technical issue rather i believe addition would have been planned on Feb 1 2024 itself as New Updated RIO agreement come into effect from this date and it would include launch of new channels on Airtel Digital TV Platform

I do not think there would be any technical issue rather i believe addition would have been planned on Feb 1 2024 itself as New Updated RIO agreement come into effect from this date and it would include launch of new channels on Airtel Digital TV Platform

So You Mean To Say The Airtel Guy Is Wrong And You're Right?

So You Mean To Say The Airtel Guy Is Wrong And You're Right?
No Anna...what i mean is the they would have termed this as being a technical issue..... They would have updated app / sms code details by mistake on advance or maybe just for testing purpose so that on launch date there r no hiccups / problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock