Breaking Asianet Movies HD to be added on Airtel Digital TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Anna...what i mean is the they would have termed this as being a technical issue..... They would have updated app / sms code details by mistake on advance or maybe just for testing purpose so that on launch date there r no hiccups / problems

No! It's Clearcut Technical Issue Only,

Information Shared By MCR Guy

Airtel after adding another regional channel.
yXTWOuy.gif

Friendly, remember that every ISL match in HD is only available on Vh1 HD. Even one year after the finals of FIFA World Cup. Football viewers still has to sacrifice. The price of the channel is ₹2. It's affordable even when there is 30 days lock-in period.

Last edited:
Airtel after adding another regional channel.
yXTWOuy.gif

Friendly, remember that every ISL match in HD is only available on Vh1 HD. Even one year after the finals of FIFA World Cup. Football viewers still has to sacrifice. The price of yhe channel ₹2. It's affordable even when there is 30 days lock-in period.

Well 1stly biddy Viacom18 airs most demanded sports events on Sports 18 - 1 HD too.....also as i have said based on my understanding / analysis that addition of their HD music channels is pending not bcoz of any other reason but as it would require changes in LCN numbers either of most of their channels or of other broadcasters so as to comply with slab agreement as signed in respective RIO agreement with concerned broadcasters...doing former won't be accepted by Viacom18 and latter is possible only when New RIO is implemented and LCN Realignment is done accordingly....3rd option is to add these HD music channels in last slots while keeping SD feed at present LCN which again won't be acceptable to the broadcaster

Airtel has been at forefront in adding Viacom18 channels but addition of above channels r on hold most probably bcoz of above reasons

Although Viacom18 aired lot of sports events on its various SD channels across genres and at present too airing India Cricket on Colors Cineplex SD / HD despite Sports 18 - 2 been launched and even airing many other football or other sports on both Sports18-1 and Sports18 - 3 simultaneously as Sports 18 - 2/3 stull unavailable on many Cable TV / DTH platforms similarly they should air live football on Nick HD, History TV18 HD or other channels till Vh1 HD , MTV HD etc are available on Airtel Digital TV and other platforms.

Although as their SD channels air content in 16:9 wide screen aspect ratio hence in my opinion still viewing experience is lot better and atleast i xan wait until issues r sorted for HD feed addition on Airtel Digital TV Platform

Last edited:
Was just wondering why did not Airtel shift Malayalam Info Home channel to LCN 841 and add Asianet Movies HD to LCN 844 or is it that they r planing to implement HD followed by SD channel sequence order thus decided to add HD feed on LCN 841....Naaptol Malyalam channel may be is locked at LCN 842 as per agreement signed hence at present could not been moved to other LCN hence maybe as a temporary fix Airtel Digital TV team would have decided to keep Asianet Movies SD feed at LCN 843 itself

At least Nick should not ruin itself by broadcasting sports live. Let it be a kid's channel.

But since last few years it is not airing any fresh content barring few exceptions and even stopped dubbing/airing content in Hindi for many older as well as few new shows/episodes of current shows which have been added to their schedule

Well 1stly biddy Viacom18 airs most demanded sports events on Sports 18 - 1 HD too.....also as i have said based on my understanding / analysis that addition of their HD music channels is pending not bcoz of any other reason but as it would require changes in LCN numbers either of most of their channels or of other broadcasters so as to comply with slab agreement as signed in respective RIO agreement with concerned broadcasters...doing former won't be accepted by Viacom18 and latter is possible only when New RIO is implemented and LCN Realignment is done accordingly....3rd option is to add these HD music channels in last slots while keeping SD feed at present LCN which again won't be acceptable to the broadcaster

Airtel has been at forefront in adding Viacom18 channels but addition of above channels r on hold most probably bcoz of above reasons

Although Viacom18 aired lot of sports events on its various SD channels across genres and at present too airing India Cricket on Colors Cineplex SD / HD despite Sports 18 - 2 been launched and even airing many other football or other sports on both Sports18-1 and Sports18 - 3 simultaneously as Sports 18 - 2/3 stull unavailable on many Cable TV / DTH platforms similarly they should air live football on Nick HD, History TV18 HD or other channels till Vh1 HD , MTV HD etc are available on Airtel Digital TV and other platforms.
I was fan of sports 18 as they provide till now every genre of sports
But after sa T20 started 1st they ruin Kalinga Super cup and now isl derby also set to ruin as a adtv viewer I have settle with sd as live in sports 18-3 which is sd and vh1 hd

Although as their SD channels air content in 16:9 wide screen aspect ratio hence in my opinion still viewing experience is lot better and atleast i xan wait until issues r sorted for HD feed addition on Airtel Digital TV Platform
Yes, I agree with you. They should air sports on all channels. I recommend keeping drama programs off Colors HD and replace it with ISL until Airtel adds Viacom's pending HD channels.

Yes, I agree with you. They should air sports on all channels. I recommend keeping drama programs off Colors HD and replace it with ISL until Airtel adds Viacom's pending HD channels.

Not Colors HD but Colors Infinity HD, Colors Cineplex HD and History TV18 HD is most suitable for airing sports action...even Nick HD can show live sports if necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock