Breaking Asianet Movies HD to be added on Airtel Digital TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well 1stly biddy Viacom18 airs most demanded sports events on Sports 18 - 1 HD too.....also as i have said based on my understanding / analysis that addition of their HD music channels is pending not bcoz of any other reason but as it would require changes in LCN numbers either of most of their channels or of other broadcasters so as to comply with slab agreement as signed in respective RIO agreement with concerned broadcasters...doing former won't be accepted by Viacom18 and latter is possible only when New RIO is implemented and LCN Realignment is done accordingly....3rd option is to add these HD music channels in last slots while keeping SD feed at present LCN which again won't be acceptable to the broadcaster

Airtel has been at forefront in adding Viacom18 channels but addition of above channels r on hold most probably bcoz of above reasons

Although Viacom18 aired lot of sports events on its various SD channels across genres and at present too airing India Cricket on Colors Cineplex SD / HD despite Sports 18 - 2 been launched and even airing many other football or other sports on both Sports18-1 and Sports18 - 3 simultaneously as Sports 18 - 2/3 stull unavailable on many Cable TV / DTH platforms similarly they should air live football on Nick HD, History TV18 HD or other channels till Vh1 HD , MTV HD etc are available on Airtel Digital TV and other platforms.

Although as their SD channels air content in 16:9 wide screen aspect ratio hence in my opinion still viewing experience is lot better and atleast i xan wait until issues r sorted for HD feed addition on Airtel Digital TV Platform
Bro I think nothing new is going to happen for adtv viewers from 1st Feb too apart from adding Asianet hd channel...If they would have signed new RIO with Viacom for changing LCN to adjust pending channels , scroll for same would have runned to change LCN a week back..If they plan to add pending hd channels of Viacom it will be only on LCN next to SD feeds of current..

Bro I think nothing new is going to happen for adtv viewers from 1st Feb too apart from adding Asianet hd channel...If they would have signed new RIO with Viacom for changing LCN to adjust pending channels , scroll for same would have runned to change LCN a week back..If they plan to add pending hd channels of Viacom it will be only on LCN next to SD feeds of current..

Buddy sometimes it is good to have a positive outlook too towards things....anyways if Airtel Digital TV signs/executes New RIO agreement with various broadcasters and selects slab (channel placement order) in each RIO which aligns with their current LCzn arrangement on EPG then easily Viacom18 pending HD channels can be accommodated at present slots adjacent to its SD feed too....already they have shifted History TV18 HD from LCN 433 to LCN 429 few days back which indicates that they r planning to make more of such changes once New updated RIO agreement is signed with various broadcasters thereby resolving the issue of not being able to add channels due to currently it leading to violation of terms of the ongoing agreement .....4 Digit LCN system being enabled will further open up empty slots which would make it easy to add new channels rather than frequently requiring shifting of channels to create empty slots

Watching this all post threads..... but wast
We asking anything.... We sending wrong threads coming to all us....... Right admin

Where is the channel very sad to say...... Wrong updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock