Breaking AT&T to merge Warner Media with Discovery

HBO shows comes under Disney+ Hotstar premium plan which cost ₹1499 annually. Earlier I was using my sibling's account. The bandwidth consumption was so high. I preferred not to opted for it after it's expiry. The ₹399 plan you are talking about is Hotstar VIP which offers Hindi, regional and dubbed content along with live sports for ₹399. It doesn't offer English content. Meanwhile I am subscribed to Discovery+ for ₹199 using a coupon. It cost ₹299 annually. So, Discovery+ is not free but ₹1200 cheaper than Disney+ Hotstar. It won't be free but cheap.
Oh sorry I forgot about it

There is a possibility that they might launch a hindi/english gec or a new infotainment or movie channel

Amit Malhotra named Managing Director for @HBOMax in Southeast Asia and India.
HBo max won't launch in India or anywhere else until the new company is formed and they figure out the streaming strategy.

In future discovery plus might be through which HBO max or what name they keep will roll out 🔥

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock