Breaking AT&T to merge Warner Media with Discovery

Warner media has spent billions on HBO max and are also expanding it to various countries on may 27th during launch of friends reunion. So I think discovery plus will be axed as already discovery head has got good top position in company.

Discovery + will continue. HBO Max might b launched within voot or separately

What is your opinion on Amazon & MGM Production deal ?

MGM is owned by AMC so maybe they will enter strategic or region specific or complete sellout deal. All happening as OTT space is seeing massive competition. Each company will try to get deals which get them content and reach

Historytv18 is part of Viacom18 grp in India which is VOOT streaming service so howcome history tv contents r available on Discovery+???

As i had predicted long time back, Turner(Warner)- Discovery - Viacom CBS- Sony will form alliance to compete with Disney.
As WSJ suspects.
Viacomcbs may go with Sony and Turner . But the move of Comcast is what's bothering me.
Viacomcbs has linear cable operation which makes sale less impressive for big digital ventures like apple , Netflix and Amazon . But it's very appealing for Comcast.but again NBC and CBS clash. It's going to be unpredictable moves from now on

History TV 18 is not part of viacom18. It's part of TV 18

Can b 2 reasons either due to some collaboration or Discovery bought them independently as voot may not b interested in such content.

History TV18 is part of A&E TV18

What's effect of merger in Indian market for discovery and At & t Company ? Any Thoughts

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock