Discussion Audio issues on XStream Smart box [SOLVED]

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 436
  • Views: Views 118,078
Are you sure you are getting proper Dolby or that Tata Sky Dolby where voice comes from all the speakers?

This app update hasn't rolled out on Xstream Box yet though.
Yes ...the voice is coming from center speaker....but getting very very low means if we hear the rear speaker from near to ears getting a very small voice like echo..

Yes ...the voice is coming from center speaker....but getting very very low means if we hear the rear speaker from near to ears getting a very small voice like echo..
I can check once this update is rolled out to XStream.

Hi I have been recently facing audio sync issue in my airtel xstream box. The audio does not sync up with the video and it is much faster than the video for about a second or two. This issue occur only while running apps like YT, hotstar and prime. It is absolutely working good while watching tv channels. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks. Btw I have connected only one hdmi cable to tv for both audio and video.

Hi I have been recently facing audio sync issue in my airtel xstream box. The audio does not sync up with the video and it is much faster than the video for about a second or two. This issue occur only while running apps like YT, hotstar and prime. It is absolutely working good while watching tv channels. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks. Btw I have connected only one hdmi cable to tv for both audio and video.
Reset apps alone or else restart stb

@Siva Which Movie / Scene Will Help Me To Find Out Whether DD 5.1 Properly Working Or Not?

Check "The Intruder" movie on Prime Video bro.

Is it the attached one in the next post.

Mods, if possible merge the two posts.

Which part of the movie or time slot and how to exactly identify of its 5.1.

uF3vGQm.jpg

No Sound On Surround L & R Speakers,
Front L & R Audio Coming
Watched Movie For 15 Mins

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock