Discussion Audio issues on XStream Smart box [SOLVED]

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 436
  • Views: Views 118,054
You can write to @Airtel_Presence regarding the issue. May be you get an update (2.2.3-20072116). After the update the picture quality is execellent. But they completely disabled hdr for all apps except content played via usb(no idea why they did this). I am getting peoper dolby sound from hd channels and stereo sound from non hd channels. But the avr always shows the output as dd+ as its the default output of this airtel box, I think. Also recording feature is available after this update.
Kindly share the email Id for Airtel xstream

Sir,you have updated the latest software?
Two days before I changed the Airtel xstream box due to technician told optical port was damaged,now Dolby digital 5.1 working perfectly based on your suggested method ( in manual setting enabled the Dolby digital & dolby digital Plus & AAC) but every time I should switch ON& OFF STB after that only Dolby digital 5.1 working in my Sony sound bar system,now I am not interested to update the new software due to may be 5.1 not support my HT,I don't know it is Airtel or Sony HT problem....
Try the following you should turn on stb and ht first. When the STB Boot complete then turn on tv now you will get 5.1 sorround in manual mode

Today my box automatically updated latest software version 2.2.23
So again no option for choosing manual sound mode.totally gone.
Now no Dolby sound

Any option to cancel force update from update plate or it happen in background

Last edited:
Today my box automatically updated latest software version 2.2.23
So again no option for choosing manual sound mode.totally gone.
Now no Dolby sound
Do you want recording option stay in this version. Don't want recording option go back to the previous version send a email to nodal team they do

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock