AXN & AXN HD logo change

• Thread starter Thread starter MRizz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 39
  • Views Views: Views 7,866
even for dishtv its the old logo...maybe they were testing the logo.....but the new logo is cool...

Thry shud use dis new logo only.

Old logo has been used since decades.

they used axn asia logo since axn india logo got corrupt

that logo was temporary purpose

If we want me logo.. We can try one thing... Send them msgs to introduce new logo.. May be it'll work

Since when I started watching AXN (I think 10-12 years back), I have been seeing the same logo. It never changed. Almost each and every other channel has changed its logo many times but AXN logo remained unchanged.

It really needs a change now and new logo was looking awesome. Sadly they didnt keep the new logo. May be Tata Sky used the Asian feed of AXN by mistake which showed the new logo for a few minutes?

PS: Sony needs to change all its channels logos. Look at Star and Zee channels. They have changed their channels logos many times but Sony channels never change their logos. The squared logo look pathetic IMO.

DTH Fan said:
Since when I started watching AXN (I think 10-12 years back), I have been seeing the same logo. It never changed. Almost each and every other channel has changed its logo many times but AXN logo remained unchanged.

It really needs a change now and new logo was looking awesome. Sadly they didnt keep the new logo. May be Tata Sky used the Asian feed of AXN by mistake which showed the new logo for a few minutes?

PS: Sony needs to change all its channels logos. Look at Star and Zee channels. They have changed their channels logos many times but Sony channels never change their logos. The squared logo look pathetic IMO.
No, they were probably testing it. They can't just change the logo. They have to change the on-air look to match it.

pls close the thread

that logo was for temporary purpose since main logo software got error

Back
Top Bottom