AXN HD gets new awesome Logo

• Thread starter Thread starter Ritesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 45
  • Views Views: Views 9,055
DTH Fan said:
Why the screenshot showing LIVE above the logo? And is R.E.D. always showing on the logo?

I Think because they are showing Episodes fresh from The US
AT 11:00 P.M. Billions was going to Premiere, which is a Very New show

tomorrow Morning Check whether the Live is still above the Logo

TR Vishnu said:
Shawl _who Brother and DTH Brother I think it does not mean LIVE or live broadcast.We know live has another meaning "to live" means our life.So AXN team means that if we watch AXN our life will be with R.E.D-Reality,Entertainment,Drama.

So "LIVE R.E.D-AXN"

Hope Shawl_who Brother and DTH Brother got it.

Thank You.

ABCDEFGH Brother what about my guess?Is it right?

TR Vishnu said:
Shawl _who Brother I think it does not mean LIVE or live broadcast.We know live has another meaning "to live" means our life.So AXN team means that if we watch AXN our life will be with RED-Reality,Entertainment,Drama.

Hope Shawl_who Brother got it.

Thank You.

ya... may be u r right :tup

Logo looks cool

Im watxhing now they are showing Love logo with that why

d1c09a1da663dabe895085f983d7b089.jpg

TR Vishnu said:
Shawl _who Brother I think it does not mean LIVE or live broadcast.We know live has another meaning "to live" means our life.So AXN team means that if we watch AXN our life will be with RED-Reality,Entertainment,Drama.

Hope Shawl_who Brother got it.

Thank You.

You are right. I noticed that LIVE is not permanent on logo. Its shown along with R.E.D. term so "LIVE R.E.D." is the tag line of new AXN channel. But its really confusing because we are used to associate LIVE term with live broadcasting of events. ;)

shawl_who said:
yup...
I still remember, how happy I was, when on siti cable, I saw 2 new chnls, AXN and ATN, both added in UHF band on cable, years back.

From that time, logo has been almost d same. ;)

You refreshed my memories about ATN channel. I cant remember what kind of channel was it? I think it was a Hindi GEC channel. Am I right?

Back
Top Bottom