• Views: Views 1,965

Vikram

Reaction score

Baba Ramdev Like Ghayal Once Again .. and request on fb for
Must watch "Ghayal Once Again" film...
:eek:hya:luv

Y4AhB4r.jpg

ghayal-once-again.jpg

Oh even Ramdev Baba watches Bollywood movies. Yes, its a good movie and you can watch with your family.

If This Is The Case! I'll Try To Catch It ! But Not Possible Next 3 Day's....
'Exam' Wholly Crap !!!

Looks like I really need to see this movie,getting appreciations from all sides for this movie
This year bollywood is goona give some very good movies,really bored with masala flicks and need something different,we have seen Wazir,Airlift,Ghayal Once again,in coming days many more such as Neerja,Fan,Raaes,Sultan,Rustam,Rangoon,Mohenjo Daro,Shivaay,Dangal and many more :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya

Guys Any News On The Revenant ?
I'm Eagerly Waiting For The Releasing Of The Revenant In India...

But Till Now No News About India Release :(
Any-One Have Any News ?
I Would Like To See This Movie In Theatre's !!!
51639e8962987af24758704b07627070.jpg

Mark My Words This Movie Will Win The Oscar This Year!!!!
Best Movie Of 2015/:luv

kumarvishwas said:
Looks like I really need to see this movie,getting appreciations from all sides for this movie
This year bollywood is goona give some very good movies,really bored with masala flicks and need something different,we have seen Wazir,Airlift,Ghayal Once again,in coming days many more such as Neerja,Fan,Raaes,Sultan,Rustam,Rangoon,Mohenjo Daro,Shivaay,Dangal and many more :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya

Also dont Forget the Movie by Neeraj Pandey - Dhoni: The Untold Story :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock