baby tv,nat geo music and many other channels r not in true hd format in dish tv

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 12,301
RE: baby tv and nat geo music r not in hd format in dish tv

i challenge u that nat geo music and babytv are not true hd chs in dish tv

dino29 said:

post snapshots of both or provide any source that it is hd.

dino29 said:

50 percent of the replies made to u r used to accuse u. There must be some reason.
Now ans to ur question, which is already answered but repeating. Ngc music is now in hd and baby tv is still in sd on dish true hd platform. Hope i am clear this time. This statement was equally clear in my previous post as well.

Whatever is mentioned here along with proper category is 100 percent true. No need for a fake breaking news...
dreamdth.com/Thread-Dish-Tru-HD-Channel-List--22822

u r wrong nat geo music and baby tv are sd chs on dish tv. they r demodulated sd version of the hd channel. even upscaled sd chs like baby tv , nat geo music and host of others which dish tv calls hd service cannot b viewed in sd stb as firstly these fake hd chs r in mpeg4 but sd stb is mpeg 2 compatible and secondly they r part of hd packs so cannot b activated on sd stb

I checked in month of sep 2012. With monobloc lnb and sd box. Baby tv was not received. Do u say after nov 1st, sd boxes have started detecting baby tv?

u need to subscribe to that channel too dearest shiwesh

dino29 said:
u r wrong nat geo music and baby tv are sd chs on dish tv. they r demodulated sd version of the hd channel. it can b viewed in sd box if u have monoblock lnb and subscribe to these chs

Dish TV dont have the sd version of Nat Geo Music and Baby TV.

the version u r getting is demodulated sd version of the hd channel as form broadcaster end just like movies now, history tv 18 these two chs to dont have sd feeds

dino29 said:
u need to subscribe to that channel too dearest shiwesh

I said it was not detecting even as unsubscribed channel my dear dino...when I used sd box with monobloc

On true hd box, baby tv is upscaled HD whereas NGC music earlier was Upscaled HD but now True HD...

Any further confusion you have dear of all forums?

If you think that after trying dish sd, dish true HD+, tata sky sd, Tata Sky+ HD, D2H HD DVR, Hathway cable, Local Cable, DD Direct plus, ADTV SD, ADTV HD DVR, and after spending 6 years on dth forums...I do not know I have subscribe as well...then I guess difficult to make you understand...Mr. Breaking News giver...

since you like this kind of conversation...you must be enjoying your saturday...why I say you like, because you invite...examples, 28th Dec hype, 1st Jan deadline, in 2012 march itself according to you tata sky was additing a lot of channels, you are in touch with CEO of D2H, D2H DVR has indicator button for recording...all these are great guesses...and if someone like you posts with confidence...traffic will surely increase...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock