baby tv,nat geo music and many other channels r not in true hd format in dish tv

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 12,297
many people her do not understand facts and start fighting with me. u should all understand the truth and then comment.
if dish tv is so honest why dont they tell clearly on website that how many true hd channels they have, why do they keep all fake chs under disguise of saying that we have 42 hd services

dear dino. both channels are available on measat 91.5, so they are true hd. check this. so the same is on dishtv . Measat 3/3a at 91.5°E - LyngSat . earlier it was upscaled, quality was very poor, but now these channels are in good quality,

again u r not understanding the point, read carefully what i mentioned in last three posts. tomorrow if star plus stops sd ch anr runs only hd version so if s dth op demodulates the hd feed and runs it in sd with 16:9 aspect ratio, would u call that hd?

Unless any channel is broadcasted in true 1080i and 16:9 aspect ratio,it is not true HD.
Trace Sports is a true HD channel but on ADTV it is down scaled as Dino29 rightly said from 1080i to 576i resolution but with 16:9 aspect ratio so its eventually became an SD channel with 16:9 aspect ratio.
Same thing can be observed with UTV Stars channel.
On a conclusive note we can say that both are broadcasted in true HD version by broadcasters but DTH down scale them to SD channels.
Star,Sony,ESS and ZEE HD channels have there counter part SD channel separately with 576i and 4:3 ratio have separate programme schedules so treated as seperate channels.But in case of channels like trace sports and UTV stars this is not the case as they have only single channel feed ie.HD which is down scaled by DTH to SD but aspect ratio is not changed from 16:9 to 4:3. but clearly down scaling from 1080i to 576i make them appear SD with reduced contrast and sharpness.

dishtvk said:
dear dino. both channels are available on measat 91.5, so they are true hd. check this. so the same is on dishtv . Measat 3/3a at 91.5°E - LyngSat . earlier it was upscaled, quality was very poor, but now these channels are in good quality,

Mission accomplished dear...baseless thread still 44 replied...what else does ts need? Truth is dish tv runs more than half of its hd channels with fake hd. But as they converted colors hd, zee hd etc they have now converted ngc music and baby tv too. but the topic itself is now diluted and what is being taled is if they show fake hd or not. Anyone will say yes thry show fake channels. Gol gol gumte raho aur kya topic hai wahi bhul jao...daud film ke chako ji wala haal ho jayega kuchh der mein...

so what was i telling u since so long, read all posts what was i telling u bro but i guess all dont like to read my posts and instead just prefer bashing me

Friends,
For any channel to be a True HD channels following steps must be followed from Channel broadcaster and DTH/Cable operator
1.Content must be shot in True 1080i or 1080p(not in India right now) resolution with 16:9 aspect ratio.

2.Programme must be broadcasted in True 1080i or 1080p(not in India right now) resolution with 16:9 aspect ratio.

3.DTH STB must be compatible with True 1080i or 1080p resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio.

4.DTH must broadcast content in True 1080i or 1080p(not in India right now) resolution with 16:9 aspect ratio.

5.Channel broadcaster and DTH both have an option od down scaling from 1080i or 1080p ie HD to 576i ie SD. Also they can alter aspect ratio from 16:9 to 4:3 which can make a true HD channel to SD channel.

So if any of above 1 to 4 steps not followed a channel becomes SD ie 576i with 16:9 or 576i with 4:3

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock