baby tv,nat geo music and many other channels r not in true hd format in dish tv

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 12,288
RE: baby tv and nat geo music r not in hd format in dish tv

Even Though Baby TV True HD Available Why They Are Using Upscaled Version of Baby TV?

Ridiculous Dish TV

Moderators please close this thread of barking news which is totally false.

shiwesh and pinku bro first learn some basic etiquettes as to how to write in a forum. u people just can't tolerate the truth about dish tv. anyways that wont stop me exposing bad policies or frauds of any dth company

dino29 said:
shiwesh and pinku bro first learn some basic etiquettes as to how to write in a forum. u people just can't tolerate the truth about dish tv. anyways that wont stop me exposing bad policies or frauds of any dth company

Everyone knows you and your posts.No need to clarify.

dino29 said:

I will learn what i need to but u stop posting baseless news...first u said...baby tv and ngc music are sd channels and can be accessed with monobloc...i said it is not coming in sd box...then u said i need to subscribe...i said not even coming as unsibscribed...u know in dish tru hd these two channels are in first base pack so no one can keep it unsubscribed...so either u do not know that it is part of lowest base pack or u r asking me to subscribe in sd box...do u see logical flaw in the arguments u have been making? Stop giving this kind of breaking news...just read the subject line aloud and u will understand if there was any breaking news in this or not. Also stop saying u will leave all forums if gsat 10 does not start on 28th dec and several such breaking news in the past u have been giving. If accusing someone is not good then giving so many false news with so much of confidence is even worst...one needs to choose between ur and my approach.

I am against dish tv's fake hd policy that does not mean i call recently changed ngc music true hd as upscaled hd like u. In thie thread point is just two channels and not dish tv's policy. I have moved out from dish tv because of their fraud only. dish tue hd's situation is so pathetic that now i am not using and when i tried searching for one such person out of 100 peopoe in my company i did not find anyone using it. All of them are using d2h tata sky or adtv. But that is not the point here.

And now with modified subject line it even sounds more breaking news...'tumhara naam kya hai basanti...' type...

RE: baby tv ,nat geo music and many other channels r not in true hd format in dish tv

now even baby tv is true hd. checked today

RE: baby tv ,nat geo music channels r not in true hd format in dish tv

dishtvk said:
now even baby tv is true hd. checked today

Ok...thanks for confirming...I left dish tv sometime back and nobody in my circle is using dish tv...so dish tv has 20 HD channels now...star channels missing only...

nat geo music and baby tv both now do not have a sd feed from broadcaster since few months as sd feed ceased to exist so what dish tv is doing is that they r taking hd feed of these chs and broadcasting it in sd format with 16:9 aspect ratio. how can u call it a hd channel?
even airtel is using such hd feed and telecasting trace sports in sd and videocon d2h is doing the sma for baby tv.
plz undertsnd a sd channel with 16:9 aspect ratio cannot b called a hd channel , like for examplae aljazeera and a hd feed demoduleated and presented in sd with 16:9 aspect ratio too cannot b called a hd chanel

what can b said about dish tv, if u call them they will say that we have 42 hd chs which is utter rubbish, they call fake upscaled sd chs as hd, what can b a bigger lie

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock