DDF Exclusive Bangla Movie Premiere Updates

@asgworldindia: Fact-check before posting. I have written it here. :tup:
Very Sorry @JollyLNB Bhai.

Cannot get Your point about Fact Checking.

But if You are objecting the Word "World TV Premiere" then Here is My Small Insight on this -👇

This Movie "Mukherjiidar Bou" is going to Premiere on Star Jalsha Movies on 17th November at 8 pm. The Channel 'Star Jalsha Movies' itself declares the Show as World TV Premiere. It is not My Word Bhai. The Poster released by the Channel also declares as "World TV Premiere".
The Poster of the WTP of the Film on Star Jalsha Movies (SD + HD)

●●In the Month of August in a Business Purposes while I was talking to a Marketing Area Sales Manager of Star India Pvt Ltd (Eastern Circle) said that Every Network now Treat each Channel as Separate Channel identity and when a Particular New Fresh Movie comes for Telecast then the Marketing & Promotional Team declares that as "World TV Premiere" to gain more Advertiser and TRP.

●●Nowadays each network does that. Apart from Star - ZEEL also declares Each New Offerings on their Channel separately as WTP.
Example:- When "Shesh Theke Shuru" telecasted on Zee Bangla on 20th Oct 3 pm it was WTP and when again Telecasted on Zee Bangla Cinema yesterday 27th Oct 1 pm then also declared as WTP.

●●So this is their Complete Business Policy for Hindi Market also.

So what is My fault in this Whole Issue about Fact Checking?

If My Post hurts You or Breaks any Rule of DDF then I am Sorry from Bottom of My Heart. 🙏

Last edited:
●●In the Month of August in a Business Purposes while I was talking to a Marketing Area Sales Manager of Star India Pvt Ltd (Eastern Circle) said that Every Network now Treat each Channel as Separate Channel identity and when a Particular New Fresh Movie comes for Telecast then the Marketing & Promotional Team declares that as "World TV Premiere" to gain more Advertiser and TRP.

●●Nowadays each network does that. Apart from Star - ZEEL also declares Each New Offerings on their Channel separately as WTP.
Example:- When "Shesh Theke Shuru" telecasted on Zee Bangla on 20th Oct 3 pm it was WTP and when again Telecasted on Zee Bangla Cinema yesterday 27th Oct 1 pm then also declared as WTP.

●●So this is their Complete Business Policy for Hindi Market also.
This seems to be a new business strategy. Every channel premiere is counted as a WTP to increase viewership. Soon we may see this for South languages.
So what is My fault in this Whole Issue about Fact Checking?

If My Post hurts You or Breaks any Rule of DDF then I am Sorry from Bottom of My Heart. 🙏
Nothing like that, brother. You do not have to feel sorry. If a network calls a repeat telecast as a WTP because the channel is different, it is factually incorrect, but if this is a tactic to grab advertisers, I see no problem in it. You do not need to say sorry. :tup:

This seems to be a new business strategy. Every channel premiere is counted as a WTP to increase viewership. Soon we may see this for South languages.

Nothing like that, brother. You do not have to feel sorry. If a network calls a repeat telecast as a WTP because the channel is different, it is factually incorrect, but if this is a tactic to grab advertisers, I see no problem in it. You do not need to say sorry. :tup:
As per Broadcaster Marketing Team - the Strategy for WTP of a Particular Movie on Same Network but on Different Channel gears up in Recent days due to TRAI New Regime. Because it has been also observed that Many Subscribers has not Subscribed Full Package of a Particular Broadcaster and went on for Subscription for ALC Basis. And then the Broadcaster Strategy comes into action.
Example:-
If Some Subscribers have Subscribed Star Jalsha then the New Movie telecasting First Time SJ will be WTP for them. And if Other Some Subscribers have Subscribed Star Jalsha Movies then again the New Movie telecasting First Time on SJM wiLloyd be WTP for them. These system follows for other Broadcaster also. Recently "Student of the year 2" premiered First Time as WTP on both Colors Cineplex & Colors in a Gap of 7 days.

I think instead of saying "WTP" everytime on different Channel -Broadcaster may tag that like "First Time on--(particular Channel name)-------" which will not create Confusion among Viewers.

And also for DDF Members - I think it is our One of Duties to forward the Information regarding WTP or/ First Time On to other Members of DDF as Many Friends of DDF may Subscribe Particular Channel as ALC instead of Bouquet.

Other Opinions are heartfully Welcome.........

Last edited:
Market of Bengali commercial movie is at danger ..Very few people went to theater to see bengali mainstream movie, quality detoriate over time , except one or two director (sibu-nandita , Arindam Sil ) everyone just copying south movies , Most of the film /producer are in loss last 2 or 3years ...
I wander how many of us still prefer to watch bengali movie at theater ?? On the other hand Hoichoi /Zee 5 bengali original became popular than the movie even serial also.

Market of Bengali commercial movie is at danger ..Very few people went to theater to see bengali mainstream movie, quality detoriate over time , except one or two director (sibu-nandita , Arindam Sil ) everyone just copying south movies , Most of the film /producer are in loss last 2 or 3years ...
Even the copy of Super Hit South Movies also becomes flop. Fidaa (remake of Tholi Prema) was horrible.
Villian is another example. It is a remake of the movie Gentleman (which was awesome). They tried to experiment with the story in Villain, which led to it's failure.
Most of the movies are unwatchable. Even movies from Dev & Jeet are same. Watch their last few movies.
The only good movie (watchable) I watched recently was Ke Tumi Nandini. Though the ending was lame, same as any other movie.

Even the copy of Super Hit South Movies also becomes flop. Fidaa (remake of Tholi Prema) was horrible.
Villian is another example. It is a remake of the movie Gentleman (which was awesome). They tried to experiment with the story in Villain, which led to it's failure.
Unfortunately Tollywood (Bangla) is heavily inspired by Tollywood (Telugu) these days. Many recent Bangla movies like Sultan and Villain are of the same kind of dubbed South movies that are shown on Hindi channels.

I hope the Marathi, Gujarati and Punjabi movie industries are not affected by this. @Rushil bro once said that Marathi movies are never masala-type movies and always have some sensible story. Sairat is the all-time best example.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock