DDF Exclusive Bangla Movie Premiere Updates

Please give some Sunday Movies updates from Jasha Movies and Zee Bangla Cinema. I am waiting for Gumnami Baba's TV release (SD). I don't like serial.
@Rajat Basak Bhai If You are interested in Good Meaningful Bangla Movies or / just Bangla Movies then Here is a News Update for You

World Bangla TV Premiere
BornoParichay
---------------------------------------
●15th December Sunday 1.00 pm
Star Jalsha / Star Jalsha HD

22nd December Sunday 4.30 pm
Star Jalsha Movies / Star Jalsha Movies HD.
----------------------------

World Bangla TV Premiere
"Parineeta"

29th December Sunday 1 pm
Zee Bangla Cinema
●Also Coming Soon only on Zee Bangla / Zee Bangla HD

Last edited:
I am waiting for Gumnami Baba's TV release (SD).
Wait for 3-4month still now.
Then digital premier will be on Hoichoi . Then On TV.
World Television Premiere
Gumnami
Coming soon

Only on Star Jalsha & Jalsha Movies
9d3iVLD.jpg

QQEI7KD.jpg

Market of Bengali commercial movie is at danger ..Very few people went to theater to see bengali mainstream movie, quality detoriate over time , except one or two director (sibu-nandita , Arindam Sil ) everyone just copying south movies , Most of the film /producer are in loss last 2 or 3years ...
I wander how many of us still prefer to watch bengali movie at theater ?? On the other hand Hoichoi /Zee 5 bengali original became popular than the movie even serial also.

@Prithi Deb @JollyLNB

But Srijit Mukherjee also make quality film. Gumnami Baba was a hit. And Mitin Masi also did well. But Password and Bomkesh was just average.. Young talented directors like Pavel, Sayantan are giving us original films like Rosogolla, Jwakher Dhan, Sagardwipey Jawker Dhan, etc.

Last edited:
But Srijit Mukherjee also one of them. Gumnami Baba was a hit. And Mitin Masi also did well. But Password and Bomkesh was just average.. Young talented directors like Pavel, Sayantan are giving us original films like Rosogolla, Jwakher Dhan, Sagardwipey Jawker Dhan, etc.
Those are unique , originally written by our own Author. That's Y they are doing well. But most of the damage done by our beloved directors who just did copy paste from South Indian Movie .

Those are unique , originally written by our own Author. That's Y they are doing well. But most of the damage done by our beloved directors who just did copy paste from South Indian Movie .
There are so many original films like Haami, Uma, Adventures of Jojo which are really good to watch. And more original bengali films are coming like Robibar, Sajhbati, Junior Pandit, Junior Comred etc.

But Srijit Mukherjee also make quality film. Gumnami Baba was a hit. And Mitin Masi also did well. But Password and Bomkesh was just average.. Young talented directors like Pavel, Sayantan are giving us original films like Rosogolla, Jwakher Dhan, Sagardwipey Jawker Dhan, etc.
There are so many original films like Haami, Uma, Adventures of Jojo which are really good to watch. And more original bengali films are coming like Robibar, Sajhbati, Junior Pandit, Junior Comred etc.
In fact Box Office of Bangla Films Industry currently driving very Well in the Hands of Nandita Roy - Shiboprasad Mukherjee , Srijit Mukherji & Arindam Sil. All their Productions ruled and TopCharter at the current time.

Kaushik Ganguly & Kamoleshwar Mukherjee delivering so Meaningful Content that We all eagerly awaits for their Announcement of Next Project.

Raj Chakraborty initially gave us 3 Consecutive Blockbusters but lost the Way in between South Dubbed Masala & Proper Mainstream Movies. But now Raj Chakraborty became more Serious about Concepts and recently delivers the Superhit "Parineeta".

Another 2 Promising Directors are growing more strongly with more Audience Friendly Concepts. Dhruva Banerjee with all his 'Sona Da' series & Soukarya Ghoshal (BTW he is very Good Friend of Mine) with Hits like 'Pendulam' & 'Rainbow Jelly' .

The 2 Premium Movie Channels Star Jalsha Movies & Zee Bangla Cinema hold immense responsibilities to Showcase these Meaningful Cinema regularly to help in grow the taste of Audiences to Watch More Bangla Movies.

Please give some Sunday Movies updates from Jasha Movies and Zee Bangla Cinema. I am waiting for Gumnami Baba's TV release (SD). I don't like serial.
Official Video Promo from Star Jalsha👇

Coming Very Soon
Star Jalsha & Star Jalsha Movies (SD + HD)

Last edited:
In fact Box Office of Bangla Films Industry currently driving very Well in the Hands of Nandita Roy - Shiboprasad Mukherjee , Srijit Mukherji & Arindam Sil. All their Productions ruled and TopCharter at the current time.

Kaushik Ganguly & Kamoleshwar Mukherjee delivering so Meaningful Content that We all eagerly awaits for their Announcement of Next Project.

Raj Chakraborty initially gave us 3 Consecutive Blockbusters but lost the Way in between South Dubbed Masala & Proper Mainstream Movies. But now Raj Chakraborty became more Serious about Concepts and recently delivers the Superhit "Parineeta".

Another 2 Promising Directors are growing more strongly with more Audience Friendly Concepts. Dhruva Banerjee with all his 'Sona Da' series & Soukarya Ghoshal (BTW he is very Good Friend of Mine) with Hits like 'Pendulam' & 'Rainbow Jelly' .

The 2 Premium Movie Channels Star Jalsha Movies & Zee Bangla Cinema hold immense responsibilities to Showcase these Meaningful Cinema regularly to help in grow the taste of Audiences to Watch More Bangla Movies.

Official Video Promo from Star Jalsha👇

Coming Very Soon
Star Jalsha & Star Jalsha Movies (SD + HD)
Very well said.. Bengali film industry is now trying to understand what audience really want. I think 2019 is the best year for them. Everyone's trying to do something different. Even commercial actors like Dev, Jeet had to change their track. They are now doing content based movies..

@asgworldindia
..... But i don't like the idea that they are still making UA/A rated Byomkesh. Sounds like Feluda for child and Byomkesh for adults. If they want more profit then they have to make the movie more kids friendly..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock