Discussion BARC Ratings | Week 35 (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No bro Star Pravah channel shows premiere movies. They have shown Many movies till now but since it is 1 month they have not shown any new movie.
Maybe I thought there were no WTPs because the promos are not being posted here on DDF for Star Pravah as they are for Zee Marathi and Colors Marathi.

Also, posting multiple posts in a short duration is not acceptable on DDF @Rockyy bro.

Last edited:
Since 2017 Star Pravah is not showing any movies either. When the HD feed launched in May 2016 it was showing the WTP of Daagdi Chaawl which was later dubbed into Hindi on Star Gold. Another well-promoted WTP on the channel was YZ.

Zee Talkies has the lion's share of the movies followed by Shemaroo Marathibana with Fakt Marathi and Maiboli having a small number. This is not a good sign . Star and Sony-Viacom18 need to launch a Marathi movie channel soon (though Colors Marathi Cinema is testing, Star has no plans). This is especially important since Marathi is one of the last few languages not to be affected by the onslaught of South dubbed movies, which have taken over Jalsha Movies and Zee Bangla Cinema in West Bengal.
F
Maybe I thought there were no WTPs because the promos are not being posted here on DDF for Star Pravah as they are for Zee Marathi and Colors Marathi.

Also, posting multiple posts in a short duration is not acceptable on DDF @Rockyy bro.
Star Pravah shows new premiere movies then colors Marathi, colors Marathi shows only premiere movies made by viacom18 and other than that they have old/average movies which they show on weekends

Mumbai, Nagpur are metro cities and here many hindi people also live that's why many Marathi people know/speak hindi and they watch hindi, my village people in Satara district watches Star Pravah and Colors Marathi. I live in Pune city here people prefer more Marathi channels then hindi.
Pune is one of the big metro cities of India. Surely it has a lot of Hindi-speakers though they may not outnumber Marathi-speakers as in Mumbai. I can assure you that Pune is as much cosmopolitan as Mumbai if not more.

Since 2017 Star Pravah is not showing any movies either. When the HD feed launched in May 2016 it was showing the WTP of Daagdi Chaawl which was later dubbed into Hindi on Star Gold. Another well-promoted WTP on the channel was YZ.

Zee Talkies has the lion's share of the movies followed by Shemaroo Marathibana with Fakt Marathi and Maiboli having a small number. This is not a good sign . Star and Sony-Viacom18 need to launch a Marathi movie channel soon (though Colors Marathi Cinema is testing, Star has no plans). This is especially important since Marathi is one of the last few languages not to be affected by the onslaught of South dubbed movies, which have taken over Jalsha Movies and Zee Bangla Cinema in West Bengal.
Zee Talkies was showing Telugu/kannada and English dubbed movies in Marathi but now they show only Marathi movies.
Even fakt Marathi channel is going to show english movies in Marathi dubbed now we need South/Hindi movies in Marathi.
Hope star Network if will launch a Marathi movie channel like jalsha movies they will show Telugu/tamil movies in Marathi dubbed.

Pune is one of the big metro cities of India. Surely it has a lot of Hindi-speakers though they may not outnumber Marathi-speakers as in Mumbai. I can assure you that Pune is as much cosmopolitan as Mumbai if not more.
Yes, Pune is cosmopolitan city but Unlike Mumbai in Pune 84/85% People are Marathi and rest 15% are non-Marathi(i get to see some kannada people and other are urdu/hindi people)

Since 2017 Star Pravah is not showing any movies either. When Star Pravah HD launched in May 2016 it was showing the WTP of Daagdi Chaawl which was later dubbed into Hindi on Star Gold. Another well-promoted WTP on the channel was YZ.

Zee Talkies has the lion's share of the movies followed by Shemaroo Marathibana with Fakt Marathi and Maiboli having a small number. This is not a good sign. Star and Sony-Viacom18 need to launch a Marathi movie channel soon (though Colors Marathi Cinema is testing, Star has no plans). This is especially important since Marathi is one of the last few languages not to be affected by the onslaught of South dubbed movies, which have taken over Jalsha Movies and Zee Bangla Cinema in West Bengal.
Zee Talkies was showing Telugu/kannada and English dubbed movies in Marathi but now they show only Marathi movies.
Even fakt Marathi channel is going to show english movies in Marathi dubbed now we need South/Hindi movies in Marathi.
Hope star Network if will launch a Marathi movie channel like jalsha movies they will show Telugu/tamil movies in Marathi dubbed.
Star network is very busy with sports events i dont think they have any plan to launch new channel except star sports XYZ
Last hope is from viacom-sony only

Star network is very busy with sports events i dont think they have any plan to launch new channel except star sports XYZ
Last hope is from viacom-sony only
What about Star Sports Marathi? Where is it?
It is not properly launched and distributed.

What i want to say is even though maharashtra have high % of marathi people but still marathi people understand hindi language very well as we have hindi subject in our education system also nd marathi nd hindi is very similar to each other even script is also same

What i want to say is even though maharashtra have high % of marathi people but still marathi people understand hindi language very well as we have hindi subject in our education system also nd marathi nd hindi is very similar to each other even script is also same
Hindi is similar to Marathi not Marathi is similar to Hindi. Marathi language is thousands of years old whereas Hindi just 100 years old.
Marathi uses devanangari script which Hindi and other North language took to avoid arbi script.
Hindi uses Marathi script and Hindi is similar to Marathi because in Marathi there are Sanskrit words.
Plus now many Marathi people are against Hindi imposition hope Hindi gets removed from Maharashtra and other non Hindi states.

Reactions: RdX
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock