DDF Exclusive Barc Ratings | week 37 (2020)

Star Jalsha enters the top 10 pay channels with nearly 500,000 impressions. :clap2: :clap2: However, when KBC starts, one or more regional channels will have to leave the top 10 pay channels in order for Sony to enter.
How come Star Jalsha came in Top 10.
Means because of Serials Or Shows?
What are the shows because of which it is in Top 10 and no. 1 bengali channel

Star Pravah is Racing Ahead sure one day it will be ahead of Zee Marathi and will be no. 1 Marathi GEC for that it need to bring more fictions from 5 P.M. and bring good non fictions, award shows and Premiere Movies like Zee Marathi it will easily take Zee Marathi and be no.1 GEC.

9rupvLj.jpg

Good Days of Star Pravah has come now.
earlier it was on 3rd/4th/5th Position with less than 200k Impressions but now it's continuesly on 2nd Position with more than 250k Impressions.

Last edited:
I love Star One, but Sony formed like my formative years, Sony was reality show oriented which my parents used to watch a lot. But Sarabhai VS Sarabhai and Khichdi are the best sitcoms ever in Indian TV. In fact I appreciate and like Star because of that

Well both star and sony have tried at various points to bring in diff kind of content. I can list out many of them ... Issue is that as TRP system became dominant factor for judging success , all chs tried to either alter strategy based on mass audience liking or somehow balance popular and other types of shows. Sony still tries not to do regular saas bahu shows and primarily caters to audience which likes dramas with more powerful storyline or concept. Star balances but slightly tilts more to popular demand but still shows like Anupama r regularly brought in and work well. 90s or 2000s were best times for tv, less chs and no trp tension

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock